King Renley!

Just got my first cham today from Bruce at Chameleon Paradise! His names Renley and he's a beaut!

He has been stressed a majority of the day and hasn't been showing a lot of color but I managed to get some pics.

GLrFYPi.jpg

PwfmFGb.jpg

He doesnt like me so much! and more pictures to come!

New pic! got a good one of him going to sleep. He's muuuuuch more relaxed this morning
MqyDpq4.jpg

sorry for the huge pictures, i'll try to resize them

He's gorgeous, especially in that last pic! He seems to be developing a little faster then my guy, Aesop isn't nearly that colorful yet

Thank you guys! I'm sure Aesop will show the same as Renly, I can see the same blues and greens in Aesop.

Here's Renley on his ladder!
ddH7OkW.jpg

Kandiroo baby

I am getting a Kandiroo baby next week soi it is cool to see your images! Very excited... this is my first chameleon so also a little nervous on care ect... Bruce seems great with advice though! :) wish me luck!

I am getting a Kandiroo baby next week soi it is cool to see your images! Very excited... this is my first chameleon so also a little nervous on care ect... Bruce seems great with advice though! :) wish me luck!
Kandiroo has some great colors and Ren is definitely taking after his dad. He's my first cham too and the wait for him and then picking him up was so exciting. Bruce definitely knows what he's doing and has some great chameleons. Good luck and post pictures when you get him! If you look up Jupiters thread with Aesop he's a Kandiroo baby too!

Thanks Lauren, I love that position too, so cute and peaceful!

Yeah it is.. seeing this today made me think about just how much he has changed it's pretty crazy. He's a spoiled cham thats forsure!

Yeah he's really starting to look like his dad but I used to love his greens and yellows but thats all red now. And I gutload with apples, potatoes, carrots, oranges all topped with cricket crack.

My kandiroo baby arrived! Excellent first day...:)

Sir George of the Jungle ...AKAGummy , all curled up to sleep after a long day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 132
Doing great!

He is so sweet... This is his first official normal morning as he arrived yesterday , he slept in his little spot until I turned on his lights, he woke right up so I gave him a shower, he just ate outta my hand twice! Yesterday he was running away , so I am guessing I won him over and he likes it here! Yay!its cool to see how your guy has grown;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 155
How old is George by that way? The first day is like that, it took Ren a little time to get used to me but he hand fed right away. I'm glad George is happy in his new home!

Back
Top Bottom