Kinda freaking out

hi! Welcome! Maybe it was already mentioned before but I would definitely get that enclosure up off the floor that could be causing stress and adding to whatever else might be going on , maybe I’m looking at the picture wrong but it looks to be only a ew inches off the carpet and therefore you would be hovering over him: hope everything works out for your little cutie ☺️

hi! Welcome! Maybe it was already mentioned before but I would definitely get that enclosure up off the floor that could be causing stress and adding to whatever else might be going on , maybe I’m looking at the picture wrong but it looks to be only a ew inches off the carpet and therefore you would be hovering over him: hope everything works out for your little cutie
Do you have any ideas where to buy a higher stand I’ve looked around but have found anything I like?

Do you have any ideas where to buy a higher stand I’ve looked around but have found anything I like?
I know that I myself use a wire bakers rack and it think that’s pretty common around here. I know they aren’t the prettiest to look at but they serve there purpose, the shelf’s are adjustable and I just used pretty much half of one. You can get those at home depot, Walmart or Costco ☺️ but otherwise I might look around ar thrift stores for a 2 foot tall cabinet 😀

I know that I myself use a wire bakers rack and it think that’s pretty common around here. I know they aren’t the prettiest to look at but they serve there purpose, the shelf’s are adjustable and I just used pretty much half of one. You can get those at home depot, Walmart or Costco ☺️ but otherwise I might look around ar thrift stores for a 2 foot tall cabinet 😀
I’m gonna try and do something similar but funny enough he started coming out right after I covered the mirror also the bit on his eye is just shed no need to worry
E3FAF7E4-D679-424B-A7D6-D321BD24DD00.jpeg

I know that I myself use a wire bakers rack and it think that’s pretty common around here. I know they aren’t the prettiest to look at but they serve their purpose, the shelf’s are adjustable and I just used pretty much half of one. You can get those at home depot, Walmart or Costco ☺️ but otherwise I might look around ar thrift stores for a 2 foot tall cabinet 😀
When it comes to covering figs view do you think if I took the backround of one of the sides and put it on the front would that work ? Allows for ventilation while still covering?

Back
Top Bottom