Killer

AgnesTheCham

We have a cat. She is a killer. She killed our goldfish, but his little tank had a top on it and everything! Ever since I found out she did that to our goldfish I have been worried sick my cham would be next!! :(
I was wondering if anyone has a cat and a Cham and knows how to keep the Cham safe from there cat. I would really appreciate some tips to calm my mind!:p

I have a chameleon and a bearded dragon that share the bedroom with us. We also have 3 cats, 3 dogs and a long list of other pets. We made a "no bedroom" rule and no longer allow any of the larger pets into the bedroom.
Really its a pet-by-pet situation, but your best bet is to eliminate access to the room.

:D hahaha I died laughing! I would love to get rid of the cat (she really doesn't like me) but apparently some people in my family like her!:p

We have 2 cats and a dog. our chams are in our room and our cats have access in there. However both cats either ignore the chams or are WAY more interested in the crickets roaming around.

Back
Top Bottom