Killa Cham.....

Blackberry phone pictures i will take better ones soon

yuuum.jpg

yumm.jpg

yum.jpg

Age??

Oryon is eating hornworms, dubias, and umbrella plant leaves...shud i supply him with a specific type of veggies?? and by looking at him can anyone gauge his age via the video or pics...so i can know how much to feed him...much appreciated.. thanks ya'll...learning alot here and from my boy DVS

:)

Very cool looking yet evil:eek:
I'm guessimating at least 6-8 months.
Looks like he's going to be well taken care of.

Hey is the bromeliad the colorful looking plant? I think I seen a plant like that at walmart but I wasnt sure if they could use that....

ya he looks anywheres around a year old. Feed him lots of dark leafy greens like Kale bok choy romaine etc..... Fruit for treats like bananas...strawberries...kiwi....

Yep you can! Just not as the staple diet. Fruits are only good as snacks.... the same way you would feed some worms as snacks. If you go to the Chameleon nutrition thread you can find out alot of different fruits and veggies you can feed them. I was told they can have pretty much what you would feed an iguana.

Immm sooo going buy a bromeliad today they are freaking pretty! I wanted some color to my cage but didnt want anything dangerous in there... and walmart doesnt offer the BIGGEST selection >> Closest to a lowes is like...30-40 min away

I got mine at home depot for like $18....if you drown it it will die...take it out of the pot it doesnt need soil...get some coco fiber and using some sort of fishing line or wire to wrap the roots to the coco fiber and mount the coco fiber to the cage not the mesh mayb one of the corners..

Back
Top Bottom