Kermit eats an orchid

patrickfraser

I had a straggling female orchid that was not gripping surfaces correctly and I knew this was imminent. Woke up this morning to a freshly mismolted mantis. There was absolutely no way to correct itself, so it was off to the land of the lost and the home of the mantis disposer. I had to take pictures. These have got to be the most well fed chams around.
DSCN2868.jpg

DSCN2869.jpg

DSCN2870.jpg

DSCN2871.jpg

DSCN2872.jpg

DSCN2873.jpg

DSCN2874.jpg

THAT WAS DELICIOUS! Kermit got his name after I decided on Miss Piggy for my female. She's getting BIG and eats like a pig. I thought it was a good name for a pair with the revival of the Muppets. The Muppets have always been a current event in my heart.:D

OMG. no joke, my male hoe is named kermit, and my soon to be female hoe will be named miss piggy....

Lol.

cute pic, sad on the orchid mantis though, they are pretty.

Great pictures!! Your chameleon just had some of the fanciest food around hahaha. He should feel super lucky!! Hahahah:D

I bought some really pretty mantis. if i post a picture one that looks sort of like that you, can some of you help me ID it? Then maybe I can buy more.:)

Cute thing sounds like maybe a type of Creobroter. Maybe I'll have to attend the next SBCK meeting and bring some of my wares.:D I'm working overtime on these things and could do with lessening my load.
Does it look anything like this?
DSCN2769.jpg

They like silkworms, too.

Yes, could be a creo. Picture would help. You should diffinitely come to a meeting with your insects Mr. Fraser. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom