Karma [pic HEAVY]

Sinfulintent

As a few people may have read in one of my other posts Karma has not been doing too well. I decided to take him out side and wait on his package. I sat and watched family guy on my phone for a bit and put him on his plant next to me, after a while I decided to pick him up and let him walk around on me and do what he wanted. We were outside for a good 2 hours. Strange thing is during the 2 hours his eyes opened up more than ?I've seen in the past 3 weeks! :eek: And now he is opening them more in his cage.. I think the sun really helped him out and I was super excited and just took tons of pictures of him. So here ya go :D

image2lgf.jpg

image5np.jpg

image6tj.jpg

image8ht.jpg

imagenbe.jpg

image29x.jpg

image28i.jpg

image27u.jpg

image24z.jpg

image22rm.jpg

The mail truck in the background is important in this one, his new supply of hornworms was here!!!
image21zb.jpg

image9qp.jpg

image10hs.jpg

additional

image12vq.jpg

image13nx.jpg

image14b.jpg

image16ff.jpg

image17o.jpg

:D

If anyone can see that little bump on his left side do you think it could be from the injection he got a week ago or should I get it checked out? :confused:

Promising news :).........nice photos :).........NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE SUN :D
And yeah, that bump could be from his injection.
I hope he likes his hornworms and there's more good news to come...

Not sure about the bump but my mom always said 'sunshine will do you good!' She wasn't lying hehe.

Back
Top Bottom