Kandiroo babe, 1 week after joining my new home

katgraver

George is doing great! He is really easy going , allows me to handle him to take him out to play on the bonsai trees, tonight we brought his tree in and set it up as a free roam. He wondered into the cage to drink then out he went to find a comfy limb to sleep , his colors are getting better each day...:/) enjoy some pictures...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 195
I think I have his sister, haha. My female is also sired by Kandiroo and shes just a slight smaller than your little dude. That makes us like in-laws or something... My girl Kona is already betrothed to one of my males, the great Azurite.

Nice to meet you!

I think I have his sister, haha. My female is also sired by Kandiroo and shes just a slight smaller than your little dude. That makes us like in-laws or something... My girl Kona is already betrothed to one of my males, the great Azurite.
awesome...nice to meet you! would love to see pictures of your little girl...Sir George is my firstcham and I am so enjoying him!he grubs right outta my hand and isdoinggreat ...he has a verychill trusting personality...:)we have a lot ofbig bonsai trees and he is digging exploring....cutest of all is definately seeing himc url up to sleep. So siked we got him...btw did Bruce tell you when they were born? I never got an exact age...:)nice to meet you newfound chameleon family...haha!

He's looking great Kat! I'm glad he's being so friendly! It took my boy a while to come around for me.
Vigilant lets see her! I have not seen a kandiroo girl yet!

He's looking great Kat! I'm glad he's being so friendly! It took my boy a while to come around for me.
Vigilant lets see her! I have not seen a kandiroo girl yet!

It is so cool to see his colors evolve! He is getting lots of orange right now...:) crazy how they change! He Metts me rub his chin and doesn't run away at all so I think he has figured out I bring good things:)

awesome...nice to meet you! would love to see pictures of your little girl...Sir George is my firstcham and I am so enjoying him!he grubs right outta my hand and isdoinggreat ...he has a verychill trusting personality...:)we have a lot ofbig bonsai trees and he is digging exploring....cutest of all is definately seeing himc url up to sleep. So siked we got him...btw did Bruce tell you when they were born? I never got an exact age...:)nice to meet you newfound chameleon family...haha!

Here she is. Kona...I calculate about 2-3 months. I didnt ask Bruce the hatch date either.

Attachments

• 20130727_091307.jpg
    20130727_091307.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 98
Hey guys if you check the little tub your chams came in Bruce might've written the hatch date on the cup. I was too excited completely overlooked it when my cham came but I know another member had his hatch date written on the cup.

Bruce just told my his hatch date:) some time first 10 days of march... So George must be her older brother... He is so fun to have around , how is your little girl doing? Is this your first Cham or have you been at it a while? Here is a new picture of him:)

My chameleon bracelet

He makes a great bracelet, I love the orange spots he is getting...:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 118
Hey guys if you check the little tub your chams came in Bruce might've written the hatch date on the cup. I was too excited completely overlooked it when my cham came but I know another member had his hatch date written on the cup.

I found out the hatch date , First week of march , how old is King Renley? How is his eye doing ... I saw it was irritated...hope it's gotten better , I get sop nervous about something going wrong, My guy LOVES to chew . I grabbed a little piece of bark from him the other day ... He looks like a dog gnawiling a bone when he finds a branch to chew on! So far he seems to be doing great though...:)

he's growing

Sir George gets new colors each day...he is really growing too!

Attachments

• sir george.jpg
    sir george.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 101
Hey Kat, I'm not exactly sure I think he was born around January-Feb. His eyes still look a little irritated and wrinkly, he's also dehydrated but it seems like he's starting to come around. Yeah this has not been the best experience, I can't seem to figure out what's bothering his eyes and they look better in the morning then look worse later in the day and vice versa from day to day. I'll attach a picture of Ren last night showing off some yellow that I've never seen before. But you can see how sunken in his eyes are :(

George looks great by the way, his blue bars are so strong! Even on his face too! I've been waiting for Rens bars to pop like that but they still havent seemed to. How much does George eat everyday?

Attachments

• photo (59).jpg
    photo (59).jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 100
Hey Kat, I'm not exactly sure I think he was born around January-Feb. His eyes still look a little irritated and wrinkly, he's also dehydrated but it seems like he's starting to come around. Yeah this has not been the best experience, I can't seem to figure out what's bothering his eyes and they look better in the morning then look worse later in the day and vice versa from day to day. I'll attach a picture of Ren last night showing off some yellow that I've never seen before. But you can see how sunken in his eyes are :(

George looks great by the way, his blue bars are so strong! Even on his face too! I've been waiting for Rens bars to pop like that but they still havent seemed to. How much does George eat everyday?
bummer on his eyes.....definitely this is a lot of care....but I am enjoying it, he eats a lot....a few silkies and 5 or 6 crickets a day and I mist him a lot as well. he is looking a lot like his dad for sure....how often do you mist ren?
George stared to get dehydrated o I put him on a tree in thectub and let the mister go on him for like an hour .he got rehydrated from that....maybe worth a shot?

Kat I have your Sir Georges brother, Stryker from the same hatch. Here is the two post I made of him, they include other members that have Kandiroo babies.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-first-cham-son-kandiroo-114769/
https://www.chameleonforums.com/stryker-showing-off-115631/
Its great to see how much they look alike. We are all going to have some amazing looking adults. Congrats on your awesome little guy, he looks great.

So cool to see hus brother...they really do look a lot alike! Your striker has more red it looks like ....george just has the littlest amount of orange so far under his chin and on hs stipes on hus legs and tails...he seems to change each day. Very willing to be picjed although he started getting a little huffy yesterday , particularly when I was trying to put him back in his cage...lol!who can blame him with this playground...! Nice to meet you!

Attachments

• home2.jpg
    home2.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom