Kammerflage Kreations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vengeance

A few weeks ago I ordered my first panther from them and since the first email they sent I have heard nothing. They haven't responded to my questions when I've emailed them and have not been returning any calls. Has anyone done business with them?

Call them. Ive never even bought from them but I called and they answered my questions i had on a breeder they had on their site. Keep calling, maybe they were outside working with the chams? They have a great rep and have been doing this hobby/profession longer than most. And for the record its kind of odd that someone with no posts and no personal info comes on here and starts a thread questioning the Kammers rep. :confused::rolleyes:

A few weeks ago I ordered my first panther from them and since the first email they sent I have heard nothing. They haven't responded to my questions when I've emailed them and have not been returning any calls. Has anyone done business with them recently or know about their reputation in the business?

Yes, call them. They do a lot of shows too. Might have been traveling. I'll bet they just get overly busy. Great cham folks!

just call leave a message and they"ll get back to you. i ordered a bunch of stuff from them and they where good to me. dont worry,you'll get yr friend.

Liddy Kammer is the best and as others have said they are probably busy as it is just her and her husband that do it all basically. I found out when I was first dealing with them and had questions that my emails were going to her spam file! She wrote me back and apologized that she never knew I had tried to contact her.

I have 2 chams from them. Sometimes it can be a pain to get in touch with them. Just Call and keep calling. Email will be longer.

They have a fantastic reptuation, so if they haven't gotten back to you it isn't out of malicious intent!

They have a fantastic reptuation, so if they haven't gotten back to you it isn't out of malicious intent!

Agreed, I am awaiting 2 ambilobes from Liddy and Ed, and they are true consummate professionals. They are faster to contact by phone, as they receive hundreds of emails a day. Leave a message and Liddy will get in touch.

Also, a close member of Liddy's family has been very ill (cancer), and this may have kept her very busy in recent times. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me posting this, as she has brought it up in our phone conversations. Everyone that knows her, please wish her family well!

I agree I think they are busy, I to have ordered a complete setup from them and I go the cages and supplies very quickly and Liddy is great. But then I had some questions when Picking out my Panther and it did take a while for a response. But be Patient they are there and they will get in touch. My Rhaegar will be here on Tuesday :)

Also, a close member of Liddy's family has been very ill (cancer), and this may have kept her very busy in recent times. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me posting this, as she has brought it up in our phone conversations. Everyone that knows her, please wish her family well!

Wow, sorry to hear that!

I have two babies from them and the only time they didn't get back to me within a day was when they were at a show. They were awesome about holding them until it was warm enough to ship safely also.

I have another panther coming from them next week. Liddy was away during Easter weekend and it took a while for her to get back. They are very good people and I have only purchased my chams from them. Be patient they do received a ton of emails a day so calling may be better. They will get back to you as soon as they can!

I too have been having trouble getting into contact with the Kammers, both via email and phone, but I'm glad to see that so many people are willing to vouch for them, it makes me worry a little less. Hopefully things are okay (very sorry to hear about the illness in the family, I wish them all well) and they will be getting in touch with both of us soon. So far though, when I have talked with Liddy she has been very helpful and apologetic about the delays. If all goes well, I do not think I would have a problem ordering from them again, their breeding colony looks amazing :)

Please be patient with the Kammers, you will not find better people...anywhere, that I know of. Yes, they are having family medical emergencies. Liddy is trying to catch up and take care of everything else in their lives. She will get back to you, but empathy is needed at this time...and patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom