Kammerflage Kreations - 15 Years

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I am honored to announce that Kammerflage Kreations has now been a sponsor of Chameleon Forums for 15 years. Please join me in thanking them for their support. In May of 2008 they became one of our first sponsors and ever since we have been extremely grateful. Kammerflage Kreations is a highly regarded family owned business that specializes in breeding panther chameleons. If you are not already familiar with their website we encourage you to check it out: Chameleons Only.

To celebrate 15 years of sponsorship Kammerflage Kreations is offering members of the community $50 off any chameleon purchase through the end of the month (5/31/2023).

Coupon Code: CHAMFORUM50

kammerflage.png

I am honored to announce that Kammerflage Kreations has now been a sponsor of Chameleon Forums for 15 years. Please join me in thanking them for their support. In May of 2008 they became one of our first sponsors and ever since we have been extremely grateful. Kammerflage Kreations is a highly regarded family owned business that specializes in breeding panther chameleons. If you are not already familiar with their website we encourage you to check it out: Chameleons Only.

To celebrate 15 years of sponsorship Kammerflage Kreations is offering members of the community $50 off any chameleon purchase through the end of the month (5/31/2023).

Coupon Code: CHAMFORUM50

View attachment 338413
Thank you for sponsoring and the quality of animals you provide, that we can be proud to recommend

Kammerflage 15 year Anniversary 3(1).png

Back
Top Bottom