kammer nosybe

jcal

new to our family is a nosybe boy we picked up from the kammers at the reptile show. after we saw the sire there was a twinkle in my gf's eyes that wasnt going away so we got him.she insists on calling him smurf but im calling him gargamel.....its cooler:cool:

his father: http://www.chameleonsonly.com/catalog/Elrohir-55-1.html

him:
DSCF2525.jpg

DSCF2526.jpg

DSCF2529.jpg

DSCF2531.jpg

sweet....that boy got major potential, future stud for sure:cool:
what is also intersting is the nice emerald green on his head area.
im def gonna get a brother in the next clutch:cool:

ya know.. for awhile i was not a big fan of the all blue. But that is a great lookin nosy! cant wait to see if he ends up lookin like his daddy

ahhh sooo sweet, he looks amazing im looking into a nosy be, prob gunna be my next cham, enjoy him

sweet....that boy got major potential, future stud for sure:cool:
what is also intersting is the nice emerald green on his head area.
im def gonna get a brother in the next clutch:cool:

thanks!!!

i liked his green head also. its going to be awesome to see him develop and color up.

ya know.. for awhile i was not a big fan of the all blue. But that is a great lookin nosy! cant wait to see if he ends up lookin like his daddy

i wasnt a fan of all blue either but im glad she talked me into it. she didnt have too try hard:p

whats really sad is she really believes he's HERS...:D:D:D

i wasnt a fan of all blue either but im glad she talked me into it. she didnt have too try hard:p

whats really sad is she really believes he's HERS...:D:D:D

lmao....if thats the case, let her do all the cleaning and you just enjoy taking pics:cool:

Wow he is a colorful little guy!! That little and those colors, he's going to be a stud! Congratulations your girlfriend has good taste ;)

lmao....if thats the case, let her do all the cleaning and you just enjoy taking pics:cool:

shes never handled a cricket and refuses to. thats why im claiming him.

Wow he is a colorful little guy!! That little and those colors, he's going to be a stud! Congratulations your girlfriend has good taste ;)

yeah. when it comes to nice things money is no issue....to her:eek:

Back
Top Bottom