K. multituberculata new male

Mike Fisher

Established Member
Here's a photo of my new WC male multi after one week of feeding and hydration. I put him in a holding cage while I cleaned his cage and he was not happy about it. He's a big one.

The other photo was provided by the seller before I got him. Hard to see how bony and dehydrated he was. His orbits are still a bit sunken but he is eating and drinking really well.

Attachments

• multi1.jpg
    multi1.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 110
  • import.jpg
    import.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 91
Mike I am glad to see you are bringing him around. I knew he would do well for you, he looks great by comparison.

Mike I am glad to see you are bringing him around. I knew he would do well for you, he looks great by comparison.

Yeah, solid black is not a flattering color on a montane chameleon. I had several to choose from, all healthier than this one. The spikes won.:D

Here's a new photo a month later. His coloring is much better, tail still bony, but he's putting on weight every week. It takes longer to them to recover from the importation process the older they are. Acclimation is much harder on them.

Attachments

• multi 005.jpg
    multi 005.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 49
fantastic cham,
good job by you!

Thank you. He's getting there but SLOW. The rest of my chameleons pretty much fend for themselves now, but this guy gets special attention. i think he might be a senior citizen, but he's still got some life left in him. :)

Back
Top Bottom