k. Boehmei

One of the females :)
20160404_181046.jpg

Do you find your females quite active in the vivs? Mine are!

Very active. They are awesome hunters too. The one female that just laid eggs has actually calmed a bit. But, I suspect that is just a consequence of laying eggs. I'm sure she will be back at it very soon.

The eggs are quite small aren't they!

Very active. They are awesome hunters too. The one female that just laid eggs has actually calmed a bit. But, I suspect that is just a consequence of laying eggs. I'm sure she will be back at it very soon.

The eggs are quite small aren't they!
Tiny eggs! Mine go to the bottom of the cage to hunt lol even males

Tiny eggs! Mine go to the bottom of the cage to hunt lol even males

My male spends a lot of time patrolling the bottom portion of his enclosure. I haven't noticed this as much in the females, but they stay fairly central in the enclosure the majority of the time. I let the male breed a couple of times and now he is a monster. He is constantly strutting and showing his colors.....and there is not one female in sight. I guess he is keeping in practice.

My male spends a lot of time patrolling the bottom portion of his enclosure. I haven't noticed this as much in the females, but they stay fairly central in the enclosure the majority of the time. I let the male breed a couple of times and now he is a monster. He is constantly strutting and showing his colors.....and there is not one female in sight. I guess he is keeping in practice.
Haha that is cool. I find males sleep in higher levels thab females.

Haha that is cool. I find males sleep in higher levels thab females.

I have not paid much attention to this. I will though now!

What are their appetites like? Mine are very voracious eaters. They are one of the few species, as adults, that I feed on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom