k. Boehmei

20160305_164457.jpg
Just sharing a pic of one of my enclosures for these little friends :)

Multi. Chams are so cool. Congrats. Hope they do well for you. A friend of mine has paired them succesfully so if you need any tips, I can ask them.

I am planning to introduce one of the females next month. The male is ready to breed but only one of my females has laid eggs before.

Loving the pic of the enclosure and the male!

I just received 2 female kinyongia multituberculata. So I'm very excited to see if Heimdall will breed or not! Have you introduced any of your trio yet?

Multi. Chams are so cool. Congrats. Hope they do well for you. A friend of mine has paired them succesfully so if you need any tips, I can ask them.

I am planning to introduce one of the females next month. The male is ready to breed but only one of my females has laid eggs before.

Thanks, I would appreciate any information I could get. I always like to hear success stories from other breeders and their methods.

Your chams are looking fantastic by the way!!

@jpowell86 I keep them in a mesh vivarium with solid back panel to stop the water when I am spraying. I was not using basking spot before as the room temp was good enough, but I have had to add one in winter and I use Arcadia T5 lights. When temps go up I will keep them outside for some time. The vivs are all fully planted. Hope this helps.

do you house females together? If so, do you notice and aggression between them?

Chase

do you house females together? If so, do you notice and aggression between them?

Chase
I keep females together. They were raised together and have never developed any aggressive behaviour. If this changes Iwill separate them.
Males are kept in individually.
Some people keep pairs together, but I do not like that idea. I think they would probably get stress.

Back
Top Bottom