Just wondering...

Jweezy

Just curious what people ideas or preferences. is there much of a difference or just whatever personal preference.

King Kricket Feast- chamalot Chameleons

or

Cricket Crack-Tiki Tiki Reptiles

Just curious what people ideas or preferences. is there much of a difference or just whatever personal preference.

King Kricket Feast- chamalot Chameleons

or

Cricket Crack-Tiki Tiki Reptiles

I make my own but Dez (which is option #1) would be my choice! I have used hers recently and its awesome!

i only tried so far from tiki tiki and it is wonderful stuff.

however i also heard chamolots cricket feast is awsome as well.

i think it just has todo with your prefernce, and maybe who is closer to you to ship and cost effective.

maybe try one of each to make up your mind?

I have used Dezs cricket feast and the crickets gobble it up. That being said, I am sure cricket crack is great too. I live close to Dez, and shipping is a good deal while I was going to try cricket crack, the shipping was a killer. I am not trying to say one is better than the other, shipping was the big difference. And also since Dez is a local to me, I try to support all the locals!! And I am in now way downing cricket crack!! Cant go wrong with either one. Oh and Dez, I need another order of the kings feast, cant seem to keep it, and the crickets are starting to revolt against me if I dont get some more!! It will be ANARCHY!!

Back
Top Bottom