just want to make sure that this is fine

do i need a drip system with a mister? it keeps the humidity just fine with out it. if i do they are cheap so thats no problem

it not the best mister but it works im gonna be looking in to getting a mist king in the future. the one i have now is a habba mist i dont recommend them it wont make a very fine mist and only mists for a max of one min an hour but it dose work and it is cheap as far as misters go

do i need a drip system with a mister? it keeps the humidity just fine with out it. if i do they are cheap so thats no problem

Only if your not home for long periods of time(work,school and other activities). Even though the humidity is kept up your cham still needs to be misted for the litle guy to see the water droplets to drink.

it not the best mister but it works im gonna be looking in to getting a mist king in the future. the one i have now is a habba mist i dont recommend them it wont make a very fine mist and only mists for a max of one min an hour but it dose work and it is cheap as far as misters go

thats fine then:)

cool the cage isnt gonna be to big for a 3.5 month is it?
i know its a little bigger then recommended but i didn't want it to be too small. it is an 18x18x36 and it is too big i can use the exo terra i have that is 12x12x18 for a while

Is that red light your only source of heat, or just for night?

Night heat is not a good idea- room temp at night is fine down to 50.
Daytime, red is kind of annoying to look at (IMO) and pretty different from the way sunlight looks to your chameleon. A normal light bulb for heat would be easier on your eyes and more natural for your chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom