Just some updates on Maui 🥰🦎

jenn5734

Hey guys! Just some updates on Maui. We're still with eggs, although she is getting a bit chunkier in the middle. She's mostly hangs out on her favorite branch these days, chillin' under her heat lamp. She's getting about 3 - 4 crickets every 4 days, gut loaded with either cricket crack or Repashy superload. They get dusted with Repti-calcium (no D3) every feed and Reptivite (w D3) twice a month. When I took her to the vet on the 11th of this month, she estimated her laying withing the month, so here's hoping. If she doesn't lay by the 11th of October, we'll make another trip to the vet.

Overall, she seems very content. She still hasn't made her way down to her lay bin. No desire at all. She's eating and pooping fine. She's drinking good. Her burns are healing nicely, the vet gave me silver sulfate, and we've been doing that twice a day. I can see nice, healthy green skin starting to emerge underneath. I do need to get another plant to hang over her bin but she's not even interested right now, so I think I'll wait a few more days. I've even put her IN the bin. She just climbs right back up to her branch. I haven't been taking her out lately, just been letting her do her thing. I put her meds on her in her cage. She's been kinda moody, but she did let me take her out today. I only kept her out for a few minutes to get her meds on her and love on her for a minute. She loves chin scratches and I got some shed off her eye and tail.

So, there's my update. Send good vibes she lays on her own! It's the one thing I was worried about with a female cham, but she seems to be doing fine. Getting more plump, so hopefully that's a good sign 🙌🥰

Hey guys! Just some updates on Maui. We're still with eggs, although she is getting a bit chunkier in the middle. She's mostly hangs out on her favorite branch these days, chillin' under her heat lamp. She's getting about 3 - 4 crickets every 4 days, gut loaded with either cricket crack or Repashy superload. They get dusted with Repti-calcium (no D3) every feed and Reptivite (w D3) twice a month. When I took her to the vet on the 11th of this month, she estimated her laying withing the month, so here's hoping. If she doesn't lay by the 11th of October, we'll make another trip to the vet.

Overall, she seems very content. She still hasn't made her way down to her lay bin. No desire at all. She's eating and pooping fine. She's drinking good. Her burns are healing nicely, the vet gave me silver sulfate, and we've been doing that twice a day. I can see nice, healthy green skin starting to emerge underneath. I do need to get another plant to hang over her bin but she's not even interested right now, so I think I'll wait a few more days. I've even put her IN the bin. She just climbs right back up to her branch. I haven't been taking her out lately, just been letting her do her thing. I put her meds on her in her cage. She's been kinda moody, but she did let me take her out today. I only kept her out for a few minutes to get her meds on her and love on her for a minute. She loves chin scratches and I got some shed off her eye and tail.

So, there's my update. Send good vibes she lays on her own! It's the one thing I was worried about with a female cham, but she seems to be doing fine. Getting more plump, so hopefully that's a good sign 🙌🥰

Attachments

• 20210930_124614.jpg
    20210930_124614.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 20210930_125018.jpg
    20210930_125018.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 20210930_125129.jpg
    20210930_125129.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom