Just Got Him In

Snatch

Hey everyone,

Ive been on this forum for about 2 months or so, and i just wanted to let you guys/girls know i got my little guy in today, he is sooo cute. Ill post some pics when i get my camera, hes a fierce baby from nevin @ thechameleonhabitat.com. sad to say i came up with my own name for him but when i was searching through here for random stuff i stole someones cham name :D.. dont hate me for it but he is now :cool: REPTAR!! hah

sorry not much here just got excited and wanted to let you all know i am now a part of the reptile keeping comunity

What type of chameleon is he. Congratulations. Now you will be addicted to the chameleon world. at least i am. I want to buy a panther but im saving up for a couple sugar gliders first.

Hey guys/girls, i said ill post some pics up.. so here they are, i hope u enjoy them :p ..

Picture109.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture107.jpg

Is there a link where you got him from. If you want to edit your photos try picassa 2 off yahoo its free and wonderfull

Hey everyone,

Ive been on this forum for about 2 months or so, and i just wanted to let you guys/girls know i got my little guy in today, he is sooo cute. Ill post some pics when i get my camera, hes a fierce baby from nevin @ thechameleonhabitat.com. sad to say i came up with my own name for him but when i was searching through here for random stuff i stole someones cham name :D.. dont hate me for it but he is now :cool: REPTAR!! hah

sorry not much here just got excited and wanted to let you all know i am now a part of the reptile keeping comunity

I got him from Nevin @ www.thechameleonhabitat.com ... the juvie i got was from fierce.. i hope he grows up to look just like his dad, i think he looks awesome.. and my cham is extremely active, running to catch crickets when he sees them move and eats aroun 10 - 15 crickets a day.. ither he eats them or they are all escaping through my aluminum cage :) ive also seen him drink after every mist and hes just a good little guy, a little scared of me but hell get use to me

If ur looking to purchase a panther i would say go with thechameleonhabitat but im sure the other top breeders such as screameloens and chameleonsonly are very respected in the herp community (and lllreptiles, lost lake chameleons, pams chams... etc.)

Nice looking Ambilobe you got there. Good pics your got there. What kind of camera do you have?

its my brothers camera..

canon EOS i think.. has an efs 18-55mm lense

just reading it off the camera

Back
Top Bottom