just another pic

mightyzug

got bored, thought i'd upload one more pic :)

my female 50% ambilobe / 50% sambava panther morph

DSCF0057.jpg

well i have a sambava male from the don diego line at kammers on his way... so in about a year when i can breed them, and another year when they hatch, i'll hook you up ;) lol

Bored Female........

Your girl does look a bit bored there.....She's got that nice bright peachy color. She needs some loving :)

I had a Don Diego offspring male in 2006. He was a fiesty guy name Banderis. He died in a horrible way. He must have been shooting his tongue at a cricket at the same time he fell off a branch. The outstretched tongue landed and got stuck on the branch. He couldnt get the tongue off the branch and twisted it all up. I found him hanging like that. I was devastated. It was before I joined this group and before I took lots of pictures. I don't have a single picture of him. I got him as a little baby from the Kammers. I did breed him to a female from Tyler Stewart's Dylan line before he died. I've had 30 eggs in the incubator for nine months. It's so hard to wait. I desperately want them to hatch and be OK so that my poor little Banderis has another page in his storybook. You will have to post pictures of your little guy as soon as you get him.

thanks for all the compliments

yea, i would like to breed her if i can find someone in the denver area w/ a male, otherwise she will just have to wait.

my don diego male will be here tuesday :)

Back
Top Bottom