Just an Idea, maybe some could help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizardlover

Due to adcham no longer being an active domain I decided I may try putting together a database of sorts for trioceros species. This is the website to far, please excuse the mess. Some cham-forum members are writing a few of the carsheets as of now (and some have) as well as myself. If you think you can contribute some knowledge or have any input please let me know.

http://trioceros.weebly.com/index.html

Its sad but not many people work with anything besides veileds and panthers. It also seems that most who do work with something else are still in their infancy of working with them and probably wouldnt feel comfortable doing a write up. Example, me and the tavetana. From what I know I have the most experience with them on the forum yet its not a ton of experience at all. I was asked to do the profile for Adcham when they were trying to get it revised. I really did not feel confident though. Yeah, I hatched some, raised them but besides that nothing. WC adults never did well for me, I dont have any info about how they breed, if they need seasonal simulation to breed etc. I still dont have the confidence that I could do a thorough write up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom