Just a tad bit excited.

littlefoot3

Put down my deposit on a baby! I won't be getting him until mid-August (weather permitting) but I am so excited.

He'll be coming from The Chameleon Farm. So far, communication has been phenomenal and I've been told pictures of him will be posted and I'll be updated on him until his arrival!

Just had to share. I've been wanting this for years now. Dream finally being realized.

He was fathered by their veiled Logan, who is the bottom in the cover photo. Such pretty colors!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear, I am sure you are excited!! I am right down the road from you in Lafayette. Let me know if you ever need anything!

Bobby

Great to hear, I am sure you are excited!! I am right down the road from you in Lafayette. Let me know if you ever need anything!

Bobby
Whoa small world! That's pretty awesome though! Good to know I have a cham neighbor :)

How do you find yours do with the weather down here? At least during the winter anyways, summer seems like it'd be pretty comfortable for them with all of our humidity and what not.

I keep mine outside from mid September through the end of November or so, and then late Feb through mid may. Right now it is to hot except in the mornings depending on shade and such.

Humidity is definitely not a problem.....LOL

Yeah these 90+ days have been a killer lately. I can't wait for outdoor adventures with mine when he's old enough! I live really close to some pretty awesome places for him to explore.

Congrats! I know the feeling to well, the waiting kills ya!!

At least you have time to get his cage all ready and think of a name for him :)

I know that excitement very well. ;)

What an adorable baby!

You will love dealing with Karen. :) Karen and Jeremy are
awesome and provide such a kind and loving home to their pets.

Congrats! You'll have plenty of time to set up the cage... over and over lol When I'm waiting for a chameleon I definitely work out my nerves on their cage, tweaking and retweaking until they get there.

Back
Top Bottom