Just a quick question

KingJulian

Is it ok to put my panther in the warm shower with city water? If so how long should you keep em in there for? Thanks

just a quick question for you why would you want the little guy in the shower? theres no point to that. you wanna mist him not drown him haha. besides i wouldnt put him in the shower city water isnt the cleanest for them with all the chlorine and additives and what not. :D

just a quick question for you why would you want the little guy in the shower? theres no point to that. you wanna mist him not drown him haha. besides i wouldnt put him in the shower city water isnt the cleanest for them with all the chlorine and additives and what not. :D

I beg to differ. I lived in San Diego and provided lukewarm showers for my chams maybe once a month. Kept them in there for around 15-20 minutes. Just place a plant inside with the water spraying off a wall or partly on the plant. It is an excellent way to ensure proper hydration. In fact that is one of the fastest ways to assist a chameleon to recover from dehydration. Granted, showers are not mandatory for healthy chameleons, just a luxury...

San Diego is one of the top 5 cities in population. I had no problem using my shower with my chams. Wait for other old timers to chime in, they will mostly agree with my input.

Back
Top Bottom