Just a few questions

Blustrgzr

Established Member
Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - Panther - 4 months
  • Handling - I have only handled him once so far.
  • Feeding - crickets free range 12- 15 , dubias small 10
  • Supplements - calcium loD and gut loaded with bee pollen and mango, I have a vitamin but hadn't had the chance to do that part yet.
  • Watering - Mister and dripper
  • Fecal Description - tested for parasites before I purchased, none, and looked normal based off the pictures in here.
  • History - No history, just an adorable baby.

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - screen 2 x 2 x 4
  • Lighting - Arcadia UVB - and a 65 watt plant bulb for basking as well as other plant lights.
  • Temperature - 75 - 80 top of cage, 72 - 75 mid, 67 - 72 bottom, tested with temp gun, and 3 temp gauges in the enclosure. basking spot is 80 - 82 (tested with temp gun)
  • Humidity - 65% - 70% humidity, mister on 5 minutes in the morning, 5 minutes at night, also have an auto dripper which runs during lights on.
  • Plants - Money tree, and pothos, lots of pothos.
  • Placement - It's in my office, not near a fan, nor near any windows, but there are windows in the room.
  • Location - Located in WV

Current Problem - I don't currently have a problem, I just wanted to make sure that it's okay for my baby (He's 4 months) to sleep in the middle of the enclosure, not the bottom, not the top, in the middle of the pothos. I know it may be a dumb question, but since every picture I've seen of sleeping Chams in here, they seem to be closer to the top. Granted, last night was his second night in his new enclosure, and the baby enclosure he was in when I picked him up was pretty tiny, I just wanted to make sure that it was okay for him to be there. Again, he seems fine, colors are awesome, he's been eating fine, and he's even been drinking okay. I'm just a new Cham mom, lol. I just want everything to be good for him.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 74
Thanks everyone, like I mentioned, I'm still a very new keeper to Chams, and just wanted to verify. You have all helped so much before I even got him, and I'm very thankful~

Back
Top Bottom