I just got Curly Carlos yesterday and hes a veiled chameleon, very health great skin, eats good, basks for hours on end, but I have ran into a problem... I have yet to see him intake any water and ive been kind of watching him. Maybe he is still in shock. Hes only about 4in. Long. Body looks very good and he was def takin care of. I just want to see the act of drinking.. When should I be concerned? Also I noticed this morning that the temp gage said 90 degrees from the night heat (obviously its one side of the tank but im sure thats not ok if he needs the 10degree drop at night. Alil more info im using a 10g fish tank at the moment with dome lights ( hes too small to hunt for a normally tall one) I have a basking light uvb and night heat lined in a row. If i keep my apartment at arounf 75 at night should I even bother with a night time heat lamp???