• Votes: 8 4.0%

• Votes: 15 7.5%

• Votes: 6 3.0%

• Votes: 7 3.5%

• Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that your pic Laurie?

I like the ''bug's eye view'' idea, but needs to be a bit more refined to win it~! You got the idea though, and really I just envy that you even just have a quad to take photos of so you have an epic win right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is a qualified mine. My 14 year old grandson is visiting, set all the stuff correctly on my camera, so I could do it. That means he did all the work. He did it without looking at the manual and I can't do it with the manual.:( that may be the only photo I will ever make the finals with. Well until he comes back at Christmas.:) also I am a complete quad nut.

You guys need to make up your minds! I was told to have it all look natural . So it is all natural ( SS) do you not have any dead grass? Now that you both have voted, I can gripe. I do as you say Mr Solid Snake, and still I can just never please you!!

Haha, I maintain that the grass has been cut, and that grass is not cut in the wild. ;)

No really, I mean the grass is not the best surroundings for such an awesome creature. Feel me?

He is posing very nicely, and its still a nice shot overall, like I said.

I just personally dont care for chameleons in grass. ;/
There I said it. I dont set my chameleons in the grass. Ever. ;/
I dont think others should. ;/

Friends dont let friends let their chameleons do grass!:eek:

Also, 13 out of the 16 shots, are of the chameleons right side.

Two are of the left side, and one is head-on.

Whats up with that? o_O

Haha, I maintain that the grass has been cut, and that grass is not cut in the wild. ;)

No really, I mean the grass is not the best surroundings for such an awesome creature. Feel me?

He is posing very nicely, and its still a nice shot overall, like I said.

I just personally dont care for chameleons in grass. ;/
There I said it. I dont set my chameleons in the grass. Ever. ;/
I dont think others should. ;/

Friends dont let friends let their chameleons do grass!:eek:

Sad to hear this. All my chams love the grass. I make them share.

Hey right on! ;D

Enjoy it bro!

Now that I have been sir! :)
Did you see the "jobbie nooner" pics? In-freakin-sane man... Should be on everyones bucket list if ya ask me!
Anyways.... everyone still arguing about this contest?
Im over it!
May the BEST pic win¡!! :D
by the way, Laurie.. LOVED the quad pic!

Now that I have been sir! :)
Did you see the "jobbie nooner" pics? In-freakin-sane man... Should be on everyones bucket list if ya ask me!
Haha, yes! Looked like a great time. I have no idea what a "jobbie nooner" is though:eek:
Ill have to look into it...

Anyways.... everyone still arguing about this contest?

No.

I vote best thread turn around ever...
(all we had to do was pick on Laurie a bit)

Now wheres that grass....

Haha, yes! Looked like a great time. I have no idea what a "jobbie nooner" is though:eek:
Ill have to look into it...

Yes, yes you should.my friend! :b

No.

I vote best thread turn around ever...
(all we had to do was pick on Laurie a bit)

Now wheres that grass....
Lol, Laurie has it!!!

Hi guys, can you please take the off topic banter somewhere else? It detracts from the original purpose of the thread.

I was looking for a really natural environment to take a shot of my cham, which is why i chose to just take a pic of her sittin outside havin a blast haha. IMO the best pic was the female panther i think it was sittin with red flowers all around her and it makes her pink tone really pop. Best of all it is alllll natural and it doesnt look edited at all. I was so close to voting for the pic of the panther eating the locust but to me it looks very edited and the whole glowing wall in the back reminds me of a softbox. The saturation also looks like it was changed.

edit-taken from the rules "Post processing should not be detectable. Natural looking photos that accurately represent the chameleon species is the goal. Stricty enforced without debate."

Last edited:
You guys need to make up your minds! I was told to have it all look natural . So it is all natural ( SS) do you not have any dead grass? Now that you both have voted, I can gripe. I do as you say Mr Solid Snake, and still I can just never please you!!

I actually LOVED the pic of the Cham in the grass; if I could vote that is the one I would vote for. Great job with that photo! Thanks for entering it; I really enjoyed it.

I was looking for a really natural environment to take a shot of my cham, which is why i chose to just take a pic of her sittin outside havin a blast haha. IMO the best pic was the female panther i think it was sittin with red flowers all around her and it makes her pink tone really pop. Best of all it is alllll natural and it doesnt look edited at all. I was so close to voting for the pic of the panther eating the locust but to me it looks very edited and the whole glowing wall in the back reminds me of a softbox. The saturation also looks like it was changed.

edit-taken from the rules "Post processing should not be detectable. Natural looking photos that accurately represent the chameleon species is the goal. Stricty enforced without debate."

I will freely admit that if I were not awful, and voted for my entry, the panther eating the locust would have had my vote. I love that picture, it just looks vibrant with a very pleased Cham.

I will freely admit that if I were not awful, and voted for my entry, the panther eating the locust would have had my vote. I love that picture, it just looks vibrant with a very pleased Cham.

Yeah-- i was evil and voted for myself too--- but i think the mitsio eating the dragonfly (locust?) should win.

edit-- i liked it so much... i even have it set as my desktop background~

Back
Top Bottom