Avana Chameleon
Digital Aquatics
Herp Nation
TSK Supply
Reptile Super Show
Aqua Zamp
Selva Terrarium

1st place: $50 gift certificate :eek:
The winner of this contest may choose a gift certificate to one of the companies listed above. This should give the winner a nice choice of where to use their gift certificate. The certificate can not be split up and used at multiple places.

How to enter the contest:
contest entry deadline: June 17, 2012
  • To submit your photo, click here.
  • Fill out the form and click submit.
  • You are welcome to change your submitted image anytime before the submission deadline.

Rules:
Please view the contest rules before submitting a photo. Click here to access the contest rules. The contest rules have recently been updated.

dates
entry deadline: June 17
voting: June 18 - June 30
contest results will be announced on July 2 2012

Note:
Please review the contest rules. The photo entry period will be extended if a minimum of 10 valid entries have not been received.

The Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

Last edited:
Is it alright if we entered one but enter the same one pre-processing, say we greyed out the background of the first pic to use it for a FB cover, but want to upload the natural one instead?

Is it alright if we entered one but enter the same one pre-processing, say we greyed out the background of the first pic to use it for a FB cover, but want to upload the natural one instead?
Delete the entries you don't want. Only one entry per member.

I'm currently out of town so the entry deadline has been extended until Tuesday.

Since the entry deadline got extended, I tried to upload my pic of Twister's hatchday but I can't seem to get it to upload into the contest.

I enlarged it but still can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong? It's probably too late now though, huh?

(PS: I also posted this in the contest discussion section)

Since the entry deadline got extended, I tried to upload my pic of Twister's hatchday but I can't seem to get it to upload into the contest.

I enlarged it but still can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong? It's probably too late now though, huh?

(PS: I also posted this in the contest discussion section)

Your about a day late. Ended Tuesday.

We received over 60 entries this month and the competition was very strong. The difficult part about the photo contest is that the number of final slots available for voting is limited. If your photo did not advance to the voting round you're welcome to send me a pm and inquire about how it might have ranked higher.

slideshow

Having a hard time deciding on your favorite?

Slideshow: Click to view slideshow

Comparing the original size of each image can help and is recommended. Photos should not only be judged by the chameleon displayed, but also on composition and image quality.

Seriously, how many damn panther pics can make the cut each month? there should be a limit. Its ridiculous. I thought the pic I entered was the best pic Ive ever taken of a chameleon and it didnt even make the cut? Gimme a friggin break. 10 out of the 16 choices are panthers.

Last edited:
Seriously, how many damn panther pics can make the cut each month? there should be a limit. Its ridiculous. I thought the pic I entered was the best pic Ive ever taken of a chameleon and it didnt even make the cut? Gimme a friggin break.

Its all about the pardalis bro, didnt ya know!:rolleyes:

I vote montane photocontest!!!

You're worried about all the panthers? Come on guys, we all know Padre is probably going to win! :D Where he is, no one else stands a chance!

Heck no I'm voting for the male quad. He is awesome. Padre is great but he has had his share of time in the winners circle.

Monty's pic didn't get through this month either. :( The world's most famous Jackson got knocked out by the countless Panthers. Parson's don't really do it for me, so that won't get my vote, but like Olimpia said, it goes without saying that the Parson will win.:rolleyes:

Seriously, how many damn panther pics can make the cut each month? there should be a limit. Its ridiculous. I thought the pic I entered was the best pic Ive ever taken of a chameleon and it didnt even make the cut? Gimme a friggin break.

I also thought that the picture I put in was the best picture I had ever taken, and I still didn't get in....:(

Ok I will admit, I don't have to win. I am just so excited to make the final cut, I can lose with happiness. But winning? I can not think anyone could live with me.:D:D

Back
Top Bottom