• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Votes: 8 4.0%

• Votes: 15 7.5%

• Votes: 6 3.0%

• Votes: 7 3.5%

• Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think limiting how many panthers can make it through would be giving the less common chameleon pictures an unfair advantage. If more people have panthers - then there will be more panther pictures.

I just made a comment regarding what was obvious. There were a lot of panther head shots amongst the finalists. I didn't like Carol5208's response; it was very rude. That can really turn people away from this forum. But I won't let one person affect me like that since I have met a lot of nice people here.

I just made a comment regarding what was obvious. There were a lot of panther head shots amongst the finalists. I didn't like Carol5208's response; it was very rude. That can really turn people away from this forum. But I won't let one person affect me like that since I have met a lot of nice people here.

well sorry. Really, I am not all that bad. I have many, many, friends on here and if you choose not to be one of them, then that is your choice. I have spent and will continue to spend the endless and countless hours on here helping new people just like you.... and also learning new things as I go along also. There was already comments made about the panthers prior to your post. The whole thread was just getting ridiculous.

well sorry. Really, I am not all that bad. I have many, many, friends on here and if you choose not to be one of them, then that is your choice. I have spent and will continue to spend the endless and countless hours on here helping new people just like you.... and also learning new things as I go along also. There was already comments made about the panthers prior to your post. The whole thread was just getting ridiculous.

Well if there were many posts pointing out the large amount of panther head shots amongst the finalists, there must be something to it. I Know that this isn't a photography forum, but when judging a photo the subject isn't the only thing to be considered. If that were the case then only the brightest colored Chams would win, ie; the panthers. One must consider the composition, what was captured in the photo and overall espression and feeling it may envoke. For instance, the photo with the Cham standing on it's back legs catching it's prey; a difficult shot to catch! I don't envy the judge or judges and I am sure they are doing their best. I thank them for undertaking such a difficult task.

Well if there were many posts pointing out the large amount of panther head shots amongst the finalists, there must be something to it. I Know that this isn't a photography forum, but when judging a photo the subject isn't the only thing to be considered. If that were the case then only the brightest colored Chams would win, ie; the panthers. One must consider the composition, what was captured in the photo and overall espression and feeling it may envoke. For instance, the photo with the Cham standing on it's back legs catching it's prey; a difficult shot to catch! I don't envy the judge or judges and I am sure they are doing their best. I thank them for undertaking such a difficult task.

no it wasn't head shots, just panthers in general. This is my last post on this one!! Over and out!:D

Once you become a member and loose the junior member tag you can vote and enter the contest.

Was gonna vote for the quad in the grass............but there was too much dead grass. Cool idea though.

So I voted for the panther eating the stick insect, great shot and great quality!

All others are average IMO................AND OF COURSE THERE IS A PARSONII HEAD SHOT AS THE FIRST VOTE OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /typical. :p

Was gonna vote for the quad in the grass............but there was too much dead grass. Cool idea though.

The grass ruined it for me as well.

That is an awesome looking chameleon, and a nice shot of it.

That grass though...

Also, I think the background content should be "natural" in these photos, just my opinion.

There are lots of shots with "unnatural" items in them, I personally dont care for that.

(not that that has much to do with the grass)
So I voted for the panther eating the stick insect, great shot and great quality!

Thats a locust.

I also thought that was the best shot.

All others are average IMO................AND OF COURSE THERE IS A PARSONII HEAD SHOT AS THE FIRST VOTE OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /typical. :p

I believe they are in the order that they were entered...just sayin...

The grass ruined it for me as well.

That is an awesome looking chameleon, and a nice shot of it.

That grass though...

Also, I think the background content should be "natural" in these photos, just my opinion.

There are lots of shots with "unnatural" items in them, I personally dont care for that.

(not that that has much to do with the grass)

Thats a locust.

I also thought that was the best shot.

I believe they are in the order that they were entered...just sayin...

You guys need to make up your minds! I was told to have it all look natural . So it is all natural ( SS) do you not have any dead grass? Now that you both have voted, I can gripe. I do as you say Mr Solid Snake, and still I can just never please you!!

Is that your pic Laurie?

I like the ''bug's eye view'' idea, but needs to be a bit more refined to win it~! You got the idea though, and really I just envy that you even just have a quad to take photos of so you have an epic win right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom