July 4th Photos of the Chams

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My Sadie Baby
Just 3 days shy of 19 months old
She caught sight of Sage and showed these colors.

ChamsJuly42013348_zps40d87530.jpg

ChamsJuly42013340_zps9a3c2dec.jpg

Hera doing the Michael Jackson look with one glove on.
Hera 4 years and 9 months old with one arm shedding

ChamsJuly42013295_zps478b8402.jpg

ChamsJuly42013332_zps180874ec.jpg

ChamsJuly42013310_zps4252ed37.jpg

Hendershot My Blue Boy
Four years and 3 months old

ChamsJuly42013190_zps74a42bd5.jpg

ChamsJuly42013066_zpseebccf52.jpg

ChamsJuly42013058_zps3ddc6648.jpg

Jr is still with me. His arthritis is bad and he gets pain meds, an anti inflammatory and Adequan injections. I give him allot of love and very special care.

4 years and 8 month old

Jronhospitaltree613_zpsb091d39a.jpg

Ready to get out of his sleeping box

Jrinhisbox613_zps26ef31fa.jpg

Cooper 3 months old
He is a very picky eater and growing very slow.

ChamsJuly42013153_zps7f747da6.jpg

ChamsJuly42013105_zpsf17d2f1b.jpg

Sage 3 months old
He eats everything and he’s twice the size of Cooper

ChamsJuly42013007_zpsb284c58e.jpg

ChamsJuly42013015_zps93261c44.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pics, I especially like the colors that Sadie was showing, very impressive. I know that you keep them outside, but since I do not exactly know where Ft. Pierce is, can you share what you high/low temps are and the humidity?

I am curious as to how it compares here to S. Louisiana.

Thanks!

Bobby

Love the pics Jann. They are all looking awesome and that's wonderful to see the extra special care Jr gets. Despite all his pain he still looks great and happy. They might not be able to speak it but they know when they are sick and loved.:)

Beautiful, just beautiful! I'm particularly fond of your Parson's. But, really, I love them all :p

Thank you! I love them all ALLOT too. :)

Very nice pics, I especially like the colors that Sadie was showing, very impressive. I know that you keep them outside, but since I do not exactly know where Ft. Pierce is, can you share what you high/low temps are and the humidity?

I am curious as to how it compares here to S. Louisiana.

Thanks!

Bobby

Thank you for the nice comment about Sadie. My guys don't stay outside. I take them out for a couple hours in the early morning and again later in the evenings around 6 PM. It get way to hot for them to be out in the middle of the day. :eek:

Sage looks like hes gonna be really nice. Whered you get him from?

Thank you Paul. Sage is a spoiled rotton little mess already. I got him from Karen at The Chameleon Farm.

Love the pics Jann. They are all looking awesome and that's wonderful to see the extra special care Jr gets. Despite all his pain he still looks great and happy. They might not be able to speak it but they know when they are sick and loved.:)

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Jr is very special to me and I will do all that I can for him for as long as I can.

Great pictures Jann! The kids are looking awesome, glad you all got out for some 4th of July funs :) Sadie looks like a little tub lol! Love that little girl :)

Always wonderful to see pictures of everybody, Jann. Sadie and Sage look just great! Hendershot has always been one of my favorites! Nice to see Jr. - I love his sleeping box! Hera is looking magnificent. And Cooper, well, he is just the most adorable little thing!

Deb

Great pictures Jann! The kids are looking awesome, glad you all got out for some 4th of July funs :) Sadie looks like a little tub lol! Love that little girl :)

Thank you Angie for the nice compliment on the kids. :)
Sadie was just receptive a few weeks ago so I freshened up the laying bin this morning incase she has eggs.

Incredible pictures as always, Jan! Sadie is just stunning!

Thank you for the nice comment about my photos and Sadie.
Sadie is blushing with all these compliments. :)

Always wonderful to see pictures of everybody, Jann. Sadie and Sage look just great! Hendershot has always been one of my favorites! Nice to see Jr. - I love his sleeping box! Hera is looking magnificent. And Cooper, well, he is just the most adorable little thing!

Deb

Thank you so much Deb for the kind words about everybody.

Wow Miss Sadie, I know whom you remind me of!!! Hera is such a beautiful girl!!! She has such a wise trusting look in her eye.of course I've always loved blue boys so Hendershot is a favorite of mine!!!!
Senior citizen Sid, your momma sure does love you a lot!!!! What a lucky boy you are!!!
Cooper and Sage,,, the youngsters of the bunch!!!! You boys have much to look forward to!!!!!!
Jann,, they are all so beautiful and healthy,,,, your a wonderful mamma to them all!!!!!

Jann, as always I love looking at your pics and watching your little ones grow up. Your photography skills are amazing, and thanks for sharing with us!

Wow Hera is stunning what breed is she?

Thank you for the nice compliment on Hera. She's a Parsonii.

Wow Miss Sadie, I know whom you remind me of!!! Hera is such a beautiful girl!!! She has such a wise trusting look in her eye.of course I've always loved blue boys so Hendershot is a favorite of mine!!!!
Senior citizen Sid, your momma sure does love you a lot!!!! What a lucky boy you are!!!
Cooper and Sage,,, the youngsters of the bunch!!!! You boys have much to look forward to!!!!!!
Jann,, they are all so beautiful and healthy,,,, your a wonderful mamma to them all!!!!!

Thank you Lisa for all the kind words about everyone.
It's Jr though not Sid. ;)

i really appreciate you sharing your pics, thanks!

Your welcome. I hope I don't post too many and bore everyone.

Jann, as always I love looking at your pics and watching your little ones grow up. Your photography skills are amazing, and thanks for sharing with us!

Thank you Michelle for the very kind words.

Thanks for sharing! I totally agree with that Michelle, Jann your photos are amazing. What kind of camera are you using?

Our camera's an older one. It's a Nikon D80 and we were using the Mirco Nikkor 105 mm lens.

Like always you capture amazing pictures!! Happy 4th of July! :)

Thank you. I hope you had a good 4th and that it continues on into the weekend. :)

Always nice to see your photos Jann! Cooper is adorable!! Your Veilds are always so beautiful, especially your females! I don't know what you do to them to make them look that way!!! lol

Thank you Lisa for all the kind words about everyone.
It's Jr though not Sid. ;)QUOTE]

oops!!! i did it again!!! i'm not sure why i keep misidentifing Jr. maybe because they were brothers and Richard was smitten with Sid.. ;) (possibly a little old age creeping in..) :(

Back
Top Bottom