July 4th Photos of the Chams

Jann-I miss you & the crew! Paul is down there right now (has been for the past week but is coming home today). He was mostly in Ft. Lauderdale but did make it to Tequesta for a few days. He sold the condo in January which I was not pleased with! :(

However, seeing that Paul & I are no longer together I suppose it doesn't matter. I may be coming down in the Fall or early winter just by myself for a long weekend so I'll of course stop by as usual. BTW-the weather here feels like Florida everyday. I think my quads want to know why every day is 90. They haven't come inside since May.

Kevin

Jann, all your babies are so very healthy looking and just beautiful, I do love it when you post photos of all your crew.

Fantastic pictures! I didn't know you had so many Chams! They all look so colorful. I can't wait to see what my little 3 month old panther will turn into.

Always nice to see your photos Jann! Cooper is adorable!! Your Veilds are always so beautiful, especially your females! I don't know what you do to them to make them look that way!!! lol

Thank you Carol! I believe you are past due a visit. :)
I really don't do anything except love them and try my best to make them happy and take care of them.

Thank you Lisa for all the kind words about everyone.
It's Jr though not Sid. ;)QUOTE]

oops!!! i did it again!!! i'm not sure why i keep misidentifing Jr. maybe because they were brothers and Richard was smitten with Sid.. ;) (possibly a little old age creeping in..) :(

Don't worry about it. :) I've got allot to keep up with. I wish Sid was still with me. I miss him so much.

everyone looks just amazing. I always enjoy your beautiful pictures.

Thank you Rachelle for the nice comment about my chams and their photos.

Jann-I miss you & the crew! Paul is down there right now (has been for the past week but is coming home today). He was mostly in Ft. Lauderdale but did make it to Tequesta for a few days. He sold the condo in January which I was not pleased with! :(

However, seeing that Paul & I are no longer together I suppose it doesn't matter. I may be coming down in the Fall or early winter just by myself for a long weekend so I'll of course stop by as usual. BTW-the weather here feels like Florida everyday. I think my quads want to know why every day is 90. They haven't come inside since May.

Kevin

I miss you too Kevin and Paul. I'm sorry to hear that you guys are no longer together.:(

I am glad you are having nice weather their and I'm looking forward to seeing you this Fall.

Jann, all your babies are so very healthy looking and just beautiful, I do love it when you post photos of all your crew.

Thank you so much Sherri for the very kind words.

Fantastic pictures! I didn't know you had so many Chams! They all look so colorful. I can't wait to see what my little 3 month old panther will turn into.

Thank you for the compliment on my chams and their photos. Actually, I have the least amount of chams than I've had in years. Sadly some of them got old and passed away.:(

I love all your chams Jan. You're doing a great job with all of them, so many are long-lived!

Thank you Stuart. I feel like they don't live long enough. I wish I could have them forever.

all looking good!

Thank you Sandra!

Oh, they are all so gorgeous! Thank you for posting :)

Thank you for the nice compliment about my chams.

They're all looking great! Sage is just growing like a weed too, he seems like he's going to be big.

Thank you Olimpia. Sage is just growing so fast and Cooper so slow. I have already cut back some on Sage's food and still feed Cooper twice a day.

Your troop is looking AMAZING Jann!! Loving the Yellows that Sage is developing :eek: and all the pictures of Parsonii are awesome

Awesome shots as alway. Everyone looks great!

Thank you Jason. You are always so kind.

Amazing.. just amazing nice crew

Thank you Raphael for the nice comment.

the little blue guy is sooooooo pretty!!! there all so beautiful, btw how many chameleons do you have?

Thank you for the nice comment about Hendershot. I have 6 chameleons at the moment.

Your troop is looking AMAZING Jann!! Loving the Yellows that Sage is developing :eek: and all the pictures of Parsonii are awesome

Thank you so much Rob.

Always enjoy seeing your cham photos Jann :D

Thank you for looking at ALL my photos. :)

Last edited:
Awesome fourth!

Looks like you all had a nice fourth and the crew was very happy as usual! I still can't believe how big Sage is. Must be something in the gutload! :D;) Cooper is still adorable (even if he is a little picky). You just need to teach Hera the moon walk :cool:. No eggs yet, huh? Jr's bed is too cute :). As always, thanks for sharing the family! :D

I have to try to get some Pics of Zaphod tomorrow. He is about to turn 1 :eek:. (He hasn't been happy since I took his hibiscus out and I plan to let him hang out on it outside now that it is growing back ;)) Time sure does fly. :rolleyes:

Looks like you all had a nice fourth and the crew was very happy as usual! I still can't believe how big Sage is. Must be something in the gutload! :D;) Cooper is still adorable (even if he is a little picky). You just need to teach Hera the moon walk :cool:. No eggs yet, huh? Jr's bed is too cute :). As always, thanks for sharing the family! :D

I have to try to get some Pics of Zaphod tomorrow. He is about to turn 1 :eek:. (He hasn't been happy since I took his hibiscus out and I plan to let him hang out on it outside now that it is growing back ;)) Time sure does fly. :rolleyes:

Thank you Michael for all the wonderful comments on my guys. Sage is growing so fast. I had to go back and look at my weight records form when I had the Luie and Camille babies and he's 26.8 and at 3 months the L&C babies were anywhere from 24 to 32 grams so he's mid range. :). Cooper is such a precious baby. He really likes eating house flies and Sage is enjoying the strays. :)

Hera never did lay eggs. My vet thinks she might have absorbed them. I was going to take her for another x-ray but the vet advised me not to put her through that stress as long as she was eating and acting normal.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of Zaphod.

Back
Top Bottom