July 31st (Sunday!) At the Brea Location for the South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

did you not see the "can chams swim" thread he made"

he was a failed troll essentially, posted pics of chams that werent his that were sick, saying he sprayed him with a hose and played with him every day and all that jazz.

thats why he got banned. hope that explains it. i think he had a lot more posts too, i think when the thread was deleted it took away everyones posts who posted in it.

did you not see the "can chams swim" thread he made"

he was a failed troll essentially, posted pics of chams that werent his that were sick, saying he sprayed him with a hose and played with him every day and all that jazz.

thats why he got banned. hope that explains it. i think he had a lot more posts too, i think when the thread was deleted it took away everyones posts who posted in it.

No, I did not see that thread. I sort of have a life and can not read all threads posted...so essentially he got banned for beeing unfunny?

ok. no, he got banned because he was trolling. you dont have to not have a life to see a post. i thought id seen you post in it. my mistake.

ok so the few that ordered crickets will be gettin them..also if anyone needs a cb melleri of any falys let me know...

im cant make this one...oh well

hope everyone has a good time

but i will get a chance to meet people at the pomona show next week:D

The hubby and I are attending!! Yay it's our first meeting! Don't think we are bringing a cham but are looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing your chams.

Howdy,

I wasn't planning on cooking but then I went ahead and bought 8 pounds of Foster Farms fresh chicken legs and Kevin has promised to share his BBQ rub and sauce. I picked-up a batch of Costco's chocolate chip cookies too :).

We wont be able to make this meeting...But we'll be at the Show on Saturday! Hope to see everyone there!

~Kayla

Howdy,

I wasn't planning on cooking but then I went ahead and bought 8 pounds of Foster Farms fresh chicken legs and Kevin has promised to share his BBQ rub and sauce. I picked-up a batch of Costco's chocolate chip cookies too :).

Man! I am missing all the fun and great food!...:(

Back
Top Bottom