Jigsaw is ANGRY

JCDenton

I decided that my little girl was finally old enough for some time outside so I took her out for some natural light today. She had fun playing in the plants and stalking flies, although she was too timid to shoot at them. When I took her back in she was NOT happy at all and she made sure I knew it. The only other time I've seen her this pissed was when the vet restrained her to take a close look at her eyes and mouth.

Attachments

• IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1268.jpg
    IMG_1268.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 116
How long was she out?

Is there a proper amount of time to have your kids outside?

and she def giving you :mad: face lol then again maybe its this one :eek:

How long was she out?

Is there a proper amount of time to have your kids outside?

and she def giving you :mad: face lol then again maybe its this one :eek:

About 15 minutes. I don't think there's a proper time, you just have to make sure they stay hydrated. It was pretty hot so I didn't keep her out long, even with being misted. If they gape outside you should worry because they might have overheated. In this case though she was gaping because she was pissed I put her in a plastic bin to carry her safely past my cats.

About 15 minutes. I don't think there's a proper time, you just have to make sure they stay hydrated. It was pretty hot so I didn't keep her out long, even with being misted. If they gape outside you should worry because they might have overheated. In this case though she was gaping because she was pissed I put her in a plastic bin to carry her safely past my cats.

Thanks mate, i wont have to worry about it this summer as it should cool off by the time i make my purchase. But its crazy hot here right now.

Back
Top Bottom