jerks

@camimom to the right click the other vids by them, "my cham bit me!2" and others on their page... ALL of them have to do with RIPPING the cham up after they've been bit and terorrorized the cham.

Ok I watched thta whole video, no one even touched the cham.

it's because they changed it or thats what i'm geussing with no comments. just another proof of either a pet store or someone trying to make a quick buck and not giving proper info on the care for chameleons

I'm not even going to waste my time looking! I love chams way too much and people who don't respect them and treat them badly just make me angry! :mad: They are beautiful lizards, not playthings.

:D:D:Di posted that very nice coment and he just responded saying hi its a boy not a girl and then he put a smiley face:mad::mad::mad:

ooohhhh wwwooooowwww:mad: that ahole blocked me from posting any coments and he deleted me coment i had posted:mad:

did you look at all the videos on one his dad grabs the poor guy buy the tail and yanks her out the cage and shes hissing like crazy when he gets her out and she kept trying to bite him:mad: hell problaly remove your coments he did that to me

did you look at all the videos on one his dad grabs the poor guy buy the tail and yanks her out the cage and shes hissing like crazy when he gets her out and she kept trying to bite him:mad: hell problaly remove your coments he did that to me

im sure he will, but with all that hassle for him, maybe he will realize true cham caretakers will NOT like his videos, and will constantley bombard him with negative feedback to let him know he's an a$$..hopefully that will make him think "maybe i should quit posting videos of my cham"

it's because they changed it or thats what i'm geussing with no comments. just another proof of either a pet store or someone trying to make a quick buck and not giving proper info on the care for chameleons

Probably has a lot more to do with the fact that I'm sure those people feel they know more then the people telling them what's right and wrong.
Even the kids in the video when they're picking it up by the tail say not to do that to the father and he doesn't care, he thinks he's right because he magically managed to not get bit out of it.

Sure it's easier to blame stores, but I've met far more people that think they know more then I do and ignore any advice I give them.

"What do you mean my ____ needs UVB light? It gets it from the heat lamp. See, it says UV on it, you don't know what you're talking about"
I've gotten that more then once.

Back
Top Bottom