Jasper and Alice

My little bitty 13 week old babies!

Jasper

IMG_1304.jpg

His adorable sister, Alice

IMG_1294.jpg

oh my gosh Heather, Jasper is massive!!!!!! and soooo handsome!!!!!

and cute little Alice, what a doll!!! it's amazing the color and size difference between the two sexes, even though they are from the same parents!!!!!!

have you weighed them yet??? i'm curious of Jaspers weight, he looks much bigger than Stanley... lisa

Wow, Heather, those guys have matured a LOT since you picked them up from moms. :D They look great, nice work!

oh my gosh Heather, Jasper is massive!!!!!! and soooo handsome!!!!!

and cute little Alice, what a doll!!! it's amazing the color and size difference between the two sexes, even though they are from the same parents!!!!!!

have you weighed them yet??? i'm curious of Jaspers weight, he looks much bigger than Stanley... lisa

Thanks so much! Jasper is 53.3 grams and Alice is 44.1 grams. I just weighed them today. I weigh them every Thursday.

Wow, Heather, those guys have matured a LOT since you picked them up from moms. :D They look great, nice work!

Thanks Liz! They were so tiny and just little green beans, not anymore! :D

Thanks for the comments guys! Donna, I have no plans to breed either of these guys, besides, they are siblings! ;) BUT, they would make some awesome babies!

Heather they are simply fabulous! They are both looking great and I just can't get over Jasper's colors. :D:):D:)

Heather - Jasper's colors are awesome - I think he has more blues than Luca does!! It has amazed me how fast these guys are growing too! They both look super great!

Back
Top Bottom