Jade plant?

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
My new place came this lots of plants. Is this a jade plant? Also came with an umbrella tree
DA6EB4C3-ED93-4A0F-BB14-D4AF96225D86.jpeg
84DC2309-165E-4C38-B290-22276C715B32.jpeg

They like sun and need very little care in my experience. Most of mine thrive outside or on a Windows. I've had many varieties of Jade that are alive 5 plus years.they also are very easy to propagate

They like sun and need very little care in my experience. Most of mine thrive outside or on a Windows. I've had many varieties of Jade that are alive 5 plus years.they also are very easy to propagate
I have a question about propagating them. Some ppl seem to wait for the root to dry b4 reporting but other put straight to the dirt?? Witch one do you use? I have a lot randomly on the property and want to be able to bring at least one inside next to window door

I have a question about propagating them. Some ppl seem to wait for the root to dry b4 reporting but other put straight to the dirt?? Witch one do you use? I have a lot randomly on the property and want to be able to bring at least one inside next to window door
I normally put a small portion or a piece that broke off in a glass of water to encourage it to root faster. However I've had success with both water rooting and simply plugging it into the soil.
My old yard was covered in jade and I could hardly take out the trash without breaking a few pieces off them. I know some plants such as the plumeria requires you to let it dry and "scar" in order to root but I've never had this happen with jade. I've also had a pile of Jade that got broken off from taking out the trash cans that were left on top of soil take root with minimal water or care.

I normally put a small portion or a piece that broke off in a glass of water to encourage it to root faster. However I've had success with both water rooting and simply plugging it into the soil.
My old yard was covered in jade and I could hardly take out the trash without breaking a few pieces off them. I know some plants such as the plumeria requires you to let it dry and "scar" in order to root but I've never had this happen with jade. I've also had a pile of Jade that got broken off from taking out the trash cans that were left on top of soil take root with minimal water or care.
Ok I’ll try the water propagating method I’m actually doing that with some pothos right now. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom