Jackson's...

vgaines

Well, I went into my local mom and pop pet store today to pick up some crickets and they had a Jackson's for sale. I was allowed to hold him and I fell in love. HE WAS ONLY $75. I walked out of the store with my crickets only. I really want a Jackson's but I know now isn't the right time and that store isn't the right place to get one. I have learned so much from everyone here on this forum and I want to be way more experienced before I bring home a second cham. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for sharing knowledge and answering some of my crazy and silly questions...:D:D

Wow! That's a great deal. I would have had a hard time walking out, even knowing it might not be the best place. I have a tendency to get all soft hearted and think I'm rescuing them. I realize it just perpetuates the cycle, but... I guess I'm just weak :D

I'm looking to get a Jackson's some day also. Hard to find where I live, in fact, I've never seen one for sale in a shop or advertised! When you do finally get one - WE WANT PICTURES!!!

Kudos to you. That rational decision making, will power, and conservative approach bodes well for your chameleon keeping skills and your current and future chameleon's health!

Back
Top Bottom