Jacksons or Panther chemelon

It wouldn't hurt to find a mentor close to you. If you cannot find one here or on the UK reptile forum, check if there is a herpetological association anywhere near you. Also check websites of any reptile shows near you—even if cancelled, they often have lists of members, vendors, and affiliations.

There is a lot of good information to be found online, but there's nothing like (COVID nothwithstanding) the personal relationship with someone experienced with the species you choose.

Thats crazy. Whichever you decide make sure you get a healthy one and make sure to get a fecal done just to be sure he/she is good to go.
You know what after going through online it seems that Panthers are not as available as Yemen or Jacksons. Going through pictures of yemen chemelons they seem pretty colourful abs beautiful as well. But I am not getting a chemelon anytime soon so yeah I've got time to decide.

You know what after going through online it seems that Panthers are not as available as Yemen or Jacksons. Going through pictures of yemen chemelons they seem pretty colourful abs beautiful as well. But I am not getting a chemelon anytime soon so yeah I've got time to decide.
I love yemen chameleons. I have a male and hes amazing and has a big personality.

Back
Top Bottom