jacksons on the mainland....

Yes, but only certain areas on the island. I went cham hunting this weekend just to see if i could actually find any in their natural environment, and i found 5 - even observed a breeding pair. It was quite awesome! As much as i wanted to take them home with me, i left them alone as it was just a treat to observe.

Im sure thats why hes asking.. if they sell for alot, Dennis is gonna become a chameleon exporter!!!

My cousin tells me that they're in his backyard all the time. He doesn't get rid of them because they eat all the mosquitos..:)

haha.. well i was thinknig about it.:-D we need to go cham hunting sometime i never even treid yet.. where did you go pali

cham searching meetup this weekend? sounds cool, we can take alot of pics and share with the other forum members.

I hear the best time is to go at night becuase of how much easier it is to spot em (we all know they are totally relaxed when sleeping and colors contrast the most with surroundings) however, there is no way im going up to round top at night, forget that!!

Haa ya i know round top is not reli a gd place... I think pail lookout has some but we just can't go at night!

my sched is junk...

mon work till 1pm then free
tues. work till 1pm then free
wed work till one church from 4-9
thur. work till 1pm then free
friday work till 1om then church from 5-10 then work from 11till 4am
sat open till 4 then church till 8 then work till 4am
sunday church till 1 then open
but my best friend she is leaving for the phillipeans soon like in a week so i have to hang with here some.. ill see if she wats to come sunday..
what kinda plans would this be how long you wana go for and all..

ok she sais she like go sunday.. so were down if you like do it during the day around 2,, if we do it during the night i cant to it sunday

I went cham hunting this weekend just to see if i could actually find any in their natural environment, and i found 5 - even observed a breeding pair. It was quite awesome! As much as i wanted to take them home with me, i left them alone as it was just a treat to observe.

I commend you for not disturbing the freedom of the wild chams. No one can take better care of them, than themselves in their natural environment, procreating and populating naturally.

I went cham hunting this weekend just to see if i could actually find any in their natural environment, and i found 5 - even observed a breeding pair. It was quite awesome! As much as i wanted to take them home with me, i left them alone as it was just a treat to observe.

I commend you for not disturbing the freedom of the wild chams. No one can take better care of them, than themselves in their natural environment, procreating and populating naturally.

Did you go cham hunting in the bay area? I don't think chams live in California...lol

Back
Top Bottom