Jacksons chameleon

ChamoNate

Just needing some help figuring out this color scheme. My jacksons cham just came in today and he has been nearly completely black since i put him in the cage, the temperaturesin the cage are perfect, anout 82 in the basking spot and 70 towards the bottom, i know it isnt cold in there so i dont understand, is this normal color patterns?

But that is typical since i just put him in a new cage and he was just shipped to me from ups i would assume

But he didnt look that way until i put him in there, then he basked and black is a normal color for that so i guess we'll see

But that is typical since i just put him in a new cage and he was just shipped to me from ups i would assume
perhaps, what does the terrarium look like? maybe too few plants or something. post some Pictures, you may bet some good pointers.

He is actually back to a normal color now, i will try to send setup photos when i get home but since i checked him 40 minutes after this initial post he has returnes to a satisfactory green tint

Back
Top Bottom