jackson!

she seems to be staying in her basking area, which is a small area a lot. So i turned off the basking and turned down the ac hoping to cool her down, i also misted her for a few seconds. she seems to be better now not sure why she is hanging out in her basking spot little strange for her species! No mucus or extra saliva !

she seems to be staying in her basking area, which is a small area a lot. So i turned off the basking and turned down the ac hoping to cool her down, i also misted her for a few seconds. she seems to be better now not sure why she is hanging out in her basking spot little strange for her species! No mucus or extra saliva !
Not trying to cause panic, but just to bring to your attention, I have read a few posts of some knowledgable people lately claiming that gaping and spending a lot of time under a basking light are early signs of a RI.

if i take her to vet do they xray her or what?
I have no idea. Try PMing others that own this species of cham or ones very similar. I know Solid Snake and ActionJackson has some. Try asking them your questions; it may be something that really pretains to Jacksons rather than chams in general.

they will pry her mouth open and look for excess saliva and bubbles in her throat and listen closely to her breathing.

she is eating and drinking fine. Acting normal, she roaming her cage now and i even got her out for a sec and she climbed right onto my thumb. just spends most of her time on the heat side not the humidifier mistking nozzle side which is where she spent 90% of her time before!

Back
Top Bottom