Jackson Gal's Outdoor Adventure!

DawnLove

Some pics of my Juvenile Jackson Female playing in the natural bamboo in my backyard earlier today...she was havin' a grand ol time climbing from different levels, sliding down the bamboo, then going to the next peice, and doing it all over again... :D

Eating a cricket. I tried to catch the tongue, but with my shutter open so long for the sun, I missed it. Hmph!
MissCham.jpg

She still has a bit of the shedding around her leg and head..
cham9.jpg

cham10.jpg

cham7.jpg

cham8.jpg

These are with my Nikon D40 since my D70 is having some 'issues" of it's own. ::grumbles at camera:: :rolleyes:

But thanks honey, I'm just glad it's getting really nice out enough to let her play...

We had the guinea pigs outside too, and they were happier than a "tornado in a trailer park" ... it was a cute day, too bad I wasn't home long enough from my lunch break to enjoy it with them (my man was out in the back with them today doing soe yard work)

Hey, the glowing effect makes it look great! :) I wish my camera did that.

There are a few photo editing programs you can do it with! If ya have one, I'd check to see if it has the glow feature, or you could just tell me what you have, and I could let you know almost instantly..LOL :p

lovely pics:D hoping to get mine out in the sun this summer if hewill come out of his enc losure:rolleyes: since i moved him to a bigger one he shows no interest in coming out anymore

Use Picnik. Its free and it has an "ortonish" editing that will make it look like that, My fave.. You can also upgrade for $$ and get some cool things nad make collages and stuff..

Nice pics Dawn.

Use Picnik. Its free and it has an "ortonish" editing that will make it look like that, My fave.. You can also upgrade for $$ and get some cool things nad make collages and stuff..

Nice pics Dawn.

Oh yes! Picnik.com can be wonderful! I use it if I am at work and dont have my photoshop!! :)

I like lunapic.com as well. :D

I recently deleted all my photo-editing software.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom