J. Jacksonii babies born today!

One of our gravid female J.Jacksonii gave birth this afternoon. We are so excited. These are our first live births. They all are very active and larger than I expected. I know they are difficult to raise, so we are really hoping for the best here and could sure use some expert advice.

babies10.jpg

babies13.jpg

babies17.jpg

GUESS HOW MANY

babies12.jpg

my guess is 13, grats gesang they look amazing, >.> i may have to order one soon as i rehome that veiled.

How are your adults doing as well?

Congrats Sandy!!!! They are so cute! I only see 11 but sometime I have a hard time finding my own in their trees.

Awesome!! Cant wait till u get ready to sell them!! I counted 10......revise to 11

Last edited:
Hi congrats on the babies.
I'm not an expert on jax but I have heard people have better survival rates when they house them in very small groups or solo if possible.
I don't recall who it was but they hatched alot and thru trial and error.
Good luck with them..

Hi congrats on the babies.
I'm not an expert on jax but I have heard people have better survival rates when they house them in very small groups or solo if possible.
I don't recall who it was but they hatched alot and thru trial and error.
Good luck with them..

I have heard that too, and plan to separate them into small groups tomorrow. I've also heard that they need mild temps and good ventilation, so they may be going into baby screen cages tomorrow.

Congrats Elliot and Sandy!! I had my first live births (rudis) in May and it is definitely a learning experience! I wish you guys the best of luck! Please keep us posted.

(um....how many were there? I counted 14...)

i say 10 also,congrats on them sandy and elliot, on another note did i see in a diff post the ones im waitin for started hatchin too?:D im already on that list

So far, Darkfader is the closest count.

i say 10 also,congrats on them sandy and elliot, on another note did i see in a diff post the ones im waitin for started hatchin too?:D im already on that list

I haven't done my official notifications, yet. :) Waiting to see how they (the falys) do. So far so good.

Last edited:
Sorry!no expert advice:rolleyes:........but congratulations on them all,i would love to see their progress in a blog

I thought I saw 14 of the little sweetie-pies! They are so cute - I love the little horn 'nubs' on their noses!:D

Edit: Sorry - saw 14 already won! That'll teach me to read the whole thread before I post, lol!

Back
Top Bottom