Ivy almost died!

Well just got a call from the vet and she is parasites free and bloodwork was perfect. So I guess we will never really know wtf happened. I just hope it never happens again! I haven’t slept well in days because I’m constantly wanting to check up on her. She is still acting fine, even ate a fat roach for lunch.

Bill

Well just got a call from the vet and she is parasites free and bloodwork was perfect. So I guess we will never really know wtf happened. I just hope it never happens again! I haven’t slept well in days because I’m constantly wanting to check up on her. She is still acting fine, even ate a fat roach for lunch.

Bill
I’m so happy all this far is ok . I pray you and she Never experience that agin and She lives a long happy life .

Bill
So glad she's otherwise healthy! I would just watch her closely when you breed them again.

Back
Top Bottom