Ive got big shoes to fill, new owner of the Chamelon Kingdom

Nicodemayo

Avid Member
John and Cydi have officially gotten out of the hobby to pursue other opportunities and I am honored to have been given the chance to take over the company. Its still in debate of whether or not I'll be keeping the name but I have quit my job to take school and chameleons on full time. I have so much passion for these animals and I am going to do my absolute very best to uphold the reputation and quality animals coming from these bloodlines. I have babies hatched out from King Tut and Orion at the moment and im enjoying every second i spend tending to them and theyre getting bigger by the day. I have clutches from the infamous Yoda due to hatch any day now, and i also have clutches from Kubla Khan, Orion, King Tut, and some panther eggs from my very own Ambilobes as well as a large clutch of veileds due to hatch in the next 2 months. Keep a look out for updates as my new website will be launching in October. With my recent move back home until i complete my degree, i have a tremendous amount of room to hold down the work i have ahead of me and im very excited to see how things unfold.

Thanks,
Nic Herrett

Good luck to you Nic. Big shoes and big heart..... I'm sure you will do fine. I look forward to your future offerings.

Congrats on your new endeavor Nick, your passion is an inspiration to us all!
(can't wait to see picks when everyone hatches):D

Congratulations Nico! You do have big shoes ahead of you. Sounds like a fun undertaking. Very exciting!

Yoda is pretty sick right now, fighting parasites. Keep it in mind when you tend to those eggs.

Thanks so much guys(and girls) for the support, it really means alot. I will surely do a better job raising these chameleons than i did proof reading the title of this thread.:)

Nic

That's great Nic! Glad to hear you're behind the wheel with CK now, I look forward to doing plenty of business with you in the future :)

-Dave
-Georgia Bugs

That's awesome! You should celebrate by giving away free chameleons to all chameleon forum members.....I got first dibs.

Are you sure that chameleon farming will bring in enough income to justify leaving your job? Best of luck to you, Nic!

Are you sure that chameleon farming will bring in enough income to justify leaving your job? Best of luck to you, Nic!

Thanks alot Dave! Well I moved back home, and fortunate to have pretty much all my living expenses covered, i only really have a job to keep me busy. Dont get me wrong, i like my times to be a lazy bum but im the kind of person that always needs something to do, and chameleons are perfect. With school, work, girlfriend/social outings, and the chameleons going on, I had to let go of the thing i needed the least.

Back
Top Bottom