It's Time to Start Thinking About Daytona

Might be there Sunday I still have a boatload of tortoises to unload lol Anybody looking for breeding size female indian stars? Leopards all sizes? Sri Lankan Stars? Cherry head redfoot females?

Might be there Sunday I still have a boatload of tortoises to unload lol Anybody looking for breeding size female indian stars? Leopards all sizes? Sri Lankan Stars? Cherry head redfoot females?

How much for the cherry head redfoots?

I wonder if you can cross cherry heads with other redfoots. Would the eggs be too big for them to pass? Maybe it would be better to use a male cherry head. It would pry inject some color into the standard redfoots, right?

I'll be there for the whole weekend- I'll be manning my company's table (Segrest Farms) most of the time. Come stop by, I'll have my male Ambilobe from Chamalot hanging out with me and I might have one of the baby africanus on display.

How much for the cherry head redfoots?

Around $100. I have two adult females and two 2yr old offspring from one or both of them.

The leo's start @ $100 and go up from there I have yearling up to adults in those as well. If anyone is interested just shoot me a message. I don't want to hi-jack this thread more than it's been lol

I wonder if you can cross cherry heads with other redfoots. Would the eggs be too big for them to pass? Maybe it would be better to use a male cherry head. It would pry inject some color into the standard redfoots, right?

I think you can, the eggs are about the same size.

I'll be there and meeting up with some dart frog friends. How do you guys find one another?

I'll be all over and hanging out some with Dr. Alfonso and his friends at the Amazing Blue table.

I'll Be happy to PM my cell number to those that would like to meet up. Just send me a PM.

Going up Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday morning. Making it a long weekend/get away from work for a couple days. I'll be at the show most of the day Saturday. In the market for a carpet python, maybe two and maybe a female ball python as well. We'll see what's there. I'm sure I'll find plenty to spend my money on lol.

Putting in my last day at work today, til next Tuesday. Leaving for Daytona Thursday, and flying back home Monday. I'll be at the Creative Pet Supply booth working and selling gutload.

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 152
I'll be working All of Saturday and will stay until late that night. I'll be wearing my name-tag, to make it easy for anyone looking to say hi. We've been swamped at work getting ready for it, I'm working over time designing the display tanks and preparing the animals. Should be fun!

Back
Top Bottom