It's Time to Put Out The Luie Christmas Light

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
It's that time of the year one again and we have been putting up our decorations and I wanted to share our Luie Christmas light once again. If you like the light you can purchase Holiday Cards in the bookstore here with the Luie light on the front. All monies from the sale of the cards goes to a chameleon charity.

MantiseatingandChristmaslights121111582.jpg

MantiseatingandChristmaslights121111580.jpg

MantiseatingandChristmaslights121111576.jpg

MantiseatingandChristmaslights121111569-1.jpg

MantiseatingandChristmaslights121111567.jpg

You know I love this Jann!! The but addition last year was awesome. I am even more impressed with how much you have gotten done since you got back from Madagascar.

The Luie light is out! It must be nearly Christmas! :) Welcome back from Madagascar Jann :), was it as good as you expected?

Thanks everyone. The jet lag is really bad but I'm back to business as usual.

David, it was totally awesome to see the chameleons in trees, bushes and everywhere but very sad to see Madagascar. The locals are so pitiful. It was very sad to see. They are cutting down trees everywhere and burning the forest and clearing the land to plant rice for all the starving people. If you guys want to have chameleons to continue in the wild on Maddy I would highly suggest you make donations to conservation groups to prevent what’s going on there. I have literally thousands of photos that I have to go through and pick a few to post as soon as I get a chance.

I've never seen a really poor country and I think Madagascar is one of the poorest. It must be strange to see the reality up close......I hope I can get over there and see for myself one day......maybe even do something to help.

That's one awesome Luie light.Would love to have something like this one day
myself.I'll make a point of dragging my husband to the computer to show him how cool this is.
Truly sad that Madagascar is such a poor country:(

That right is awesome! Love your Luie-mas decoration. Glad your trip went well jann, cant wait to see all the pics :)

Jann, We both (me and mrs) think those lights are effing AWESOME!!! Bet everyone in the neighborhood knows your house. Happy holidays!!!

"It's the most wonderful time, of the year"! It's Luie light time! I love this light and may have to get some of those cards this year. Glad you're back, Jann, you've been missed, and we're eagerly anticipating all those pics that you snapped. Be honest, how many chams did you smuggle back :p

I love it! I am sure by know all the neighbors know you are chameleon crazy and don't even ask why! BTW who is Nolagirl???? Welcome back home!!

Back
Top Bottom