Its ofical, pybmy Chams are lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishChum

Pygmy Cham's have made my long list of lame reptial pets, along with all nocturnal geckos. Gold fish are more exciting and have more personality then pygmy chameleons. What a wast of 100 bucks. Rip off.

Most of us feel differently. Maybe chameleons are just not for you. I hope you find a good home for your pygs with someone who will appreciate them (and can spell).

Pygmy Cham's have made my long list of lame reptial pets, along with all nocturnal geckos. Gold fish are more exciting and have more personality then pygmy chameleons. What a wast of 100 bucks. Rip off.

can you elaborate i have never seen a cham that did not spike my interest.:confused:

I agree about the brevs. There are quite a few other pygmy species out there that are cool though. Accuminatus or superciliarius is what I would keep if I kept pygmys.

what did expect them to do? did you have dreams of that old looney toons cartoon where the frog rides a unicycle while juggling and singing "MAME" then jumps off and tapdances with a top hat and a baton and when you look at him he immediatly turns back into a frog, or in your case a pygmy cham and just sits there looking at you???? I would love for my dog to actually jump on the toilet and flush instead of going all over the house and sleeping.

There are many here who would disagree with you (including me), but I hope you will sell them to someone who appreciates them, and will take good care of them.

maybe if they move they would be intresting. I could spend an hour watch paint dry and see more action. Maybe if they wher not so fragily lame and could at least catch a bug. Maybe if they had the tinest bit of personality.

maybe if they move they would be intresting. I could spend an hour watch paint dry and see more action. Maybe if they wher not so fragily lame and could at least catch a bug. Maybe if they had the tinest bit of personality.

Sounds to me like you need Kinyongia multituberculata

maybe if you werent............... ill stop there
id just find they a good home then and move on

Maybe they just aren't the right reptiles for you. I love my brevs and don't think they are boring at all. I agree that they are slow and aren't as exciting as other chameleons but they are still very entertaining creatures.

Thats the problem, I wanted a vaild cham, they are great. but i couldnt get anything but thease lame things, they are tiny wimpy and do nothing. Maybe I should said F the land lord and just got the snake i wanted.

I would suggest doing your research before buying another reptile. You could have easily found information about there size, behavior and everything else you are complaining about. If you had done that you could have avoided "wasting" your money. Good luck with them though, I hope you can find them a good home that will appreciate them.

I'm teaching mine to talk. They can only say a few words, but their voices are a riot. I'd admit their not as interesting as centipedes but they have a charm of their own.

Thats the problem, I wanted a vaild cham, they are great. but i couldnt get anything but thease lame things, they are tiny wimpy and do nothing. Maybe I should said F the land lord and just got the snake i wanted.

If you wanted the veiled and had to wait, you should have chosen that route to take. I understand that you don't like them and you aren't impressed with them, but its not their fault, its just how they are. They can be interesting and you can learn to love them if you choose to. Do some more research on them and maybe you will find something that will spark your interest in them. like you said, you wanted a snake, IMHO i think that they are boring and pointless, and you never get to see them really do anything. (Well the ones that I have seen) They always tend to hide. If you don't like them, I would just put an add up on fauna or in the forum classifieds to sell them or give them away, maybe there is a forum member near you that can take them in. I guess its just you opinion but I absolutely love all chameleons! Good Luck with your decisions, and I hope that they can all go to a great loving home, that will find enjoyment out of them.

Zac

I am having trouble with the snakes are more interesting part, but at least you can handle them and have "fun" keeping them from getting away from you.

Last edited:
if they were lame why did you get them??? that $100 burning a hole in your pocket?? Snakes might be one of the most boreing pets they rarely eat and just hide all day, I dont see how a snake is going to be more fun then watching paint dry or grass grow for that fact. Either way hope you give the little guys a good home an get a pet you will like, and this time do a little research on the snake or whatever you end up getting. Good luck

Everyone has an opinion on what they like and what they find uninteresting.
You should have done some research instead of buying on impulse.
It's also possible some people may consider you "lame" on here but we will accept you anyway.

Ok, we get it! Sell them and move on. Get one of those oh-so-exciting snakes you want and hope that it can keep your interest. Afterall, animals were put on this earth for your entertainment :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom