It's good to mist water on chameleon's skin?

You have multiple threads open. We already said NO it does them nothing. Don’t spray them directly, they dink off of the leaves.

Don't spray them directly when they are shedding it may slow the shedding process. You can spray them directly at times. Mine sometimes get sprayed by the automatic mister sometimes they avoid it. They do well either way. I do spray them directly once or twice a week to encourage them to clean their eyes. They do not need to be in standing water.

Direct misting is not going to hurt anything but I take the attitude that if the cham reacts in a negative manner then why continue doing it? Just causes needless stress which you don't want to put on your cham.

Direct misting is not going to hurt anything but I take the attitude that if the cham reacts in a negative manner then why continue doing it? Just causes needless stress which you don't want to put on your cham.

agreed. Also no one mentioned it’s not good to mist them when basking.

if you do mist them directly start at the tail and see how they react. No one likes getting water sprayed on them unexpectedly.

I've never met a cham that didn't like water. Sure if it's a powerful jet or it surprises them they're gonna jump and be alarmed, but mine all loved a nice heavy mist. Tested with heavy fogging each night and my boy still loved the water when it came on.

I’m ready for the angry faces
Jox! You forced my hand, I didn’t want to do this but you left me no choice!

(Since I cant use it on who I intended it for you’ll do! Lol)
8C195CFA-7619-43F4-81CF-0578A19248A3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom