Its been a long time// Im thinking of getting back into the hobby...

Curlytails

Established Member
Its been a very long time since ive done anything chameleon related due to me being busy... since the upsetting loss of my veiled chameleon, i have realised how much i loved keeping chameleons...
Anyways, aside from my rambling i just wanted to say hello again and id love some ideas for my next venture:unsure:Thinking of Jacksons maybe

carpets and pygmies would be a complete change of pace :)
hey whats up?:D yeah i was thinking about trying to bring carpets into the country. Very beautiful creatures. same with pygmies. would have to import. i really need to get a good contact for imports. with fish and reptiles

@Curlytails, I know that feeling went over six years before getting my second chameleon, but I wanted to get one the whole time.
i dont think i could go 6 years without some kind of animal:eek:right now im working on a colony of fish but i have been itching to get back into reptiles!

i dont think i could go 6 years without some kind of animal :eek:right now im working on a colony of fish but i have been itching to get back into reptiles!
I still had cats and fish, and then a bearded dragon I still have two years prior to my current chameleon. It was hard going without one of these awesome creatures for six years.

Don't have any fish right now, but freshwater species, a lot of variety over the years from snails and African dwarf frogs to crayfish and shrimp, Asian fan shrimp and so many fish species. I wanna get back into it right now, but my reptiles are priority along with my school.

Don't have any fish right now, but freshwater species, a lot of variety over the years from snails and African dwarf frogs to crayfish and shrimp, Asian fan shrimp and so many fish species. I wanna get back into it right now, but my reptiles are priority along with my school.
yeah. always fun to get your sleeves wet!

Because I like to know the people around the forums. It is nice to see new faces or at least ones I have not seen before.
yeah! Its always great to have more mates on the forums! More info and more fun. looking forward to seeing you around while i do my research for my next venture((possibly including breeding of specimens which are rare out here) once i get my animal room)
Curly

yeah! Its always great to have more mates on the forums! More info and more fun. looking forward to seeing you around while i do my research for my next venture((possibly including breeding of specimens which are rare out here) once i get my animal room)
Curly
I am going to be breeding veilds soon. Just a fun fact.
And yes I have done my research

I am going to be breeding veilds soon. Just a fun fact.
And yes I have done my research
looking forward to babies soon! i just need a supplier so i can get a good pair of breeders for carpets. might have to import wild so i can create a market for cb ones out here. I feel like i would be doing the hobby a favour this way but i dont want a small gene pool. Gonna have to save up quite a bit!

Back
Top Bottom