Its a bugiful day!!!!

ChamHoudini

:D Never thought I would be so happy to see some bugs lol Lets see just checked the mail and I got my Halloween hissers from Texas Ranger (thanks so much for these) :D These things are freak awesome and I would suggest getting some. I will see how the chams like a few tomorrow but I am sure they will destroy them :p

image(13).jpg

image(14).jpg

image(15).jpg

image(16).jpg

image(17).jpg

Bugiful day part 2

Also when I looked in on my mantis egg case today I has exploded. :D There are so many of these things running around I can keep count :p Thanks again Jannb for the egg case

image(18).jpg

image(19).jpg

image(20).jpg

photo(9).JPG

I love the hissers so much, I am feeling guilty about feeding them off. I have some adults and babies, waiting to let everyone get producing. I know it will be a long time investment. Hope I don't end up with a lot of roaches as pets! The dubia I don't feel so bad about, but the hissers are really very fascinating....

Well I have to say the halloween hissers were a big hit with all the chams today everyone instantly ate them. I have to say I like them alot more than normal hissers these seemed to squeak instead of hiss when I moved them around.

Back
Top Bottom