it's a boy!! =)

jandie

our 3rd clutch babies decided it was time to see the world...lol....so far, there's only one brave little boy out, but we can see tiny little noses on 10 more of the eggs already!

P9190741.jpg

P9190743.jpg

P9190751.jpg

P9190757.jpg

(Parents):

Ceri
PC050381.jpg

Ceriscolors.jpg

Stryder
PC050370.jpg

Stryder.jpg

thanks! can't wait to see the rest of them! he was certainly adventurous right from the start! lol.

New babies are so exciting. After waiting so long it is so much fun to see that little nose pipping out of the shell.

We have same day babies! Mine seemed to all come out today! about 5 hatched today and opened their eyes! The first one still has it's eyes closed.

we have several noses poked out and i'm guessing we'll see some more tomorrow, but so far, 2 males and 2 females are roaming around their bins. lol. have you posted pics of yours? i need to take some more tomorrow....there are at least 10 more we can already "see"... =)

There where 10 out as of last night. I didn't have time to check before leaving for school, I woke up late. haha.

I know that 7 more where poking their heads out last night. More when I get home I assume! I will take some more pictures for you jandie. Check out my thread "The Boogers" if you haven't already. :3

Back
Top Bottom