It Breaks my heart to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I am considering getting rid of Cedric Diggory. I love him to death but I feel like I don't give him the time he needs, I have been so overwhelmed with school and work... He really likes being left alone, I take him out occasionaly.

here's my add, I am posting it on here because most people on here are experienced and I prefer not to give him away to someone that has no idea about chameleons. Pick up only...Make sure you have a big car becuase his cage is HUGE and HEAVY...

Chameleon- Male Ambilobe Panther Chameleon

I am looking to rehome my 1 year old male ambilobe panther chameleon. He is beyond beautiful and would be great to breed. Blue bars, yellow, orange, red, green and a bit of black on him. Rehoming fee of $800 (OBO) which includes him (paid about 400 for him) his 24 x 24 x 48 extra large screen cage, all the lights, supplements, cricket feeder, plants and everything in his cage. You will not to get anything what so ever besides food obviously. I literally have EVERYTHING and more for him... Only willing to give him to someone who has experience with chameleons. They are not pets for kids and they require a lot of care. He has a over a $200 mistking system as well which will be included. My boyfriend and I have put well over $1,500 in for him and his great home. Email or call for more info at 480 278 5133 or [email protected]. Only serious inquires please. We got him just about a year ago when he was only 3 months old. He is very happy and a bit aggressive, which if you know chameleons you know that aggressive means they are happy, healthy and great for breeding. He is only a bit aggressive when he is in his cage (territorial) however, once he is out, he is a sweetie and will chill on your head or shoulder! I do not have the time for him anymore :( , I am only going to take serious people into consideration, so be prepared if I ask you some chameleon questions to make sure he is going to a good home!

I have posted pictures of him before, that I am sure you can find on my page, however, he is A LOT bigger and wayyy more colorful now, so if you are interested, please email me (best way, with the email address I provided above) and I will send you some pics.

Tia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom